ForeverIndividual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snap! (invite only)

+3
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Victory Panda
Admin
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Snap! (invite only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Snap! (invite only)

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 am

Snap! (invite only) - Page 4 MQdFy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬x

He couldn't help but crack a light joke, "I know, I look so pitiful right now.."

Staring to the side the entire way he felt a ping inside of his chest with Dima saying that. It sucked so bad that the poor males day didn't go out as planned. Even at that, earlier in the day Wyatt promised himself to make time for the day's he was never able to be there for Dima. Guess we can't always keep our promises.. The minute he heard that Dima wasn't the one he should apologize to, he knew right away who the blonde was talking about.

Feeling his eyes water from the stress, the situation, and the death threat, the brunette tried to hold his composure. Forcing a fake laugh when Dima said he was over being upset he couldn't help but picture how hurt Dima looked. Right now it was just Dima in his head, his face, his smile, his eyes, his voice, everything. Then came the death threat again and the good thoughts were forced out of his mind. Dre's practically scared face over the threat and him toughing up choosing Wyatt to take his life away.

Once they got to his house though his voice grew much more pained, "Don't go...", but he couldn't hold it in anymore, "I'm some sort of fucking animal aren't I...? Mo-mom's mad at me, you're probably still mad at me, even if you say you aren't! A-and...", he broke down into an endless stream of tears, "I threatened to take someones life away! Someone who I may not like that I wanted to kill! I'm a fucking psycho Dima! I almost killed Dre! I almost wanted to kill him!"

Covering his face with the sleeves of his jacket he sobbed harder regretting his actions, regretting his words, regretting almost everything. If feeling like shit was the best mood to describe how he felt, now was seriously the time.

x▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 am

Snap! (invite only) - Page 4 Goldenguitar-2-1
indentDima sighed softly when Wyatt talked about how pitiful he looked, but he didn't say anything to agree or disagree with the statement. Of course, the brunette had a point. He did look pretty terrible. Even without looking at the other man fully, the blonde could tell just how broken he looked. He felt a pain in his chest at the thought, thinking about comforting the other and wondering if he should. Despite the fact that all this was essentially Wyatt's fault, the artist just wanted to see him smile again. He hated seeing the other so miserable and upset. At a stop light, the blonde felt his phone vibrating in his pocket and fished it out, not looking at Wyatt. There were at least fifteen messages posted on his Facebook wall about the incident at the mall. So there had been people from the school there. None of them were very pleasant either. Biting his lip, he quickly shut off the device and set it in the cup holder before turning his gaze back to the road, the sadness once again returning to his eyes. He was right. He was in for it on Monday. The nasty messages were just a start. 'Heh, wonder what it's gonna be this time. More death threats? Or are the actually gonna get creative? I doubt it. They wouldn't know creativity if it bit them in the ass. Then again, Dre's probably got it just as bad...I'll have to find him on Monday. Maybe if we stick together it won't be so bad.' Either way, he was definitely not looking forward to the school week starting. He knew it would be painful. But he knew he would have to be strong and pretend nothing hurt. If he let on about any signs of pain, the bullies would just get worse.

indentWhen the pulled up to Wyatt's house and he'd turned to face the man fully, Dima listened to him practically beg the blonde not to go. Then he broke down again, calling himself a psycho and an animal. Chewing on the inside of his cheek, the scene just made his heart break even more. Pushing his own fears and pains to the back of his mind, the artist got out of the car and made his way around to the passenger side. Glancing up and down the street to make sure no one was there, he opened the door and wrapped his arms around the sobbing man. "You're not an animal, Wyatt," he said softly, pressing a kiss to his head. "You're not a psycho, either. I know what happened. You don't have to tell me twice. I was there, remember? It's not that your psycho. I think all of this is because of how you chose to cope with your dad's death." Biting his lip once more, Dima pulled back and looked Wyatt in the eye. "Hon it's not healthy to just lock your emotions away. I think that those emotions are the cause of these explosions you have." He couldn't say any more out of fear that Wyatt would realize he'd talked to Ceci about all of this. But he wanted to see how the athlete would react. Reaching over Wyatt, Dima grabbed his phone before stepping back. "And I'm not mad, Wyatt. Irritated, yes. Mad, no. I've got bigger problems to deal with right now than being angry with you. You can take a look at some of the nasty shit that just got posted onto my Wall when we get inside. Dre's probably got some of it on his, too. I don't even wanna check my Twitter right now."
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 4 2w2pnrn
A voice brought Imani's attention back to reality. She lifted her head and placed her hand on her chest. "Oh goodness gracious, I totally forgot I was in public." She gasped, righting herself in her chair and adjusting her shirt once more. Hearing the woman was Dre's victim's mother, she nodded solemnly and placed her purse on the table. "I am so, so sorry for all this." She closed her eyes for a moment as if fighting back years, then smiled weakly at Cecilia. "Dre isn't usually like this. Well, he is now. But he didn't used to be like this. I mean, I don't know if you remember him at all, but he used to be so...innocent. He was against mindless fighting like this!" With a broken sigh, she dropped her head into her hands and shook her head.

How did her little baby boy end up like this? How did Dre, her tiny pride and joy and light of her life become the very person he had been tormented by his entire life. Taking a deep breath, she looked back to Cecilia again. "I think discussing a punishment would be nice." Just as she finished speaking, Dre quietly slipped into the room with his head down. Imani stared at him quietly as he bit his lip, refusing to look up. "Baby, come here." She coaxed after a long moment of silence. Dre hesitantly obliged, taking a seat next to her.

Dre looked up at Cecilia, concluding that she was Wyatt's mother. "I'm really sorry about Wyatt." He said quietly, eyes pleading. "I...I started it. This was just a stupid fight." Of course, it was more than that. This was all a boiling point from years of bullying, a lot at Wyatt's hand. Still, he was the one who had instigated the fight today. Imani gave him a small hug and kissed him on the forehead. "Honey, why don't you go out into the hall sang wait for me. Okay?" Dre nodded and got up, slipping back out into the hall. After a second, Imani looked back to Cecilia with a sad smile. "So, consequences?"
[/quote]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://foreverindividual.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:58 pm

The hug and the reassurance that he wasn't some animal relaxed him a bit. Even more the hug made his heart race especially because he hadn't been expecting it. It felt good.

"That's why I don't bother with shit like Twitter or Facebook anymore... I got tired of always seeing people talking shit, spreading gossip, or complaining about the same shit every day.", he wiped his eyes and couldn't help but chuckle, he was actually crying after a long time, "Do you really think it's because of my dad right now? I don't... I'm more upset at myself for threatening to kill Dre. Yeah, I may not like him but I'd never wish for him to die.. It just caught me off guard that I said I would kill him..."

He stood up and grabbed his dufflebag and opened it to take out his house keys. Taking in a deep breath he looked back at Dima, putting on a half-smile. Walking ahead he rubbed his forehead and felt his cheeks flush still feeling the blondes kiss on his forehead. What am I doing thinking about this right now? Opening the door he leaned his head on the door frame once he got inside and took in a deep breath.

"It's not healthy to lock away my emotions huh? You sound just like mom..."

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 4 31259
NPC; Cecilia Daniel

She giggled lightly. The woman felt Imani's pain, their boys had gone through a humongous change that was brought up by painful experiences. However, she knew that as a parent it was her responsibility to do something about it and try to fix her son's errors while he was still young and under her roof. As much as she wanted to just smack him over the head multiple times for him getting into trouble like this, she couldn't help but feel a bit of his pain.

"No, no, don't worry about it. Dwayne's as much at fault to this as your son is.", Cecilia sighed and continued, "Honestly, if I knew that the two were having problems I would had made my son apologize to your's. I don't believe that things can be fixed through violence.", she was partially correct though, she'd always kick Wyatt's ass if he ever did something stupid.

Once Dre walked in though, her eyes turned from his mothers to his, till he sat down and said that he was responsible for what had happened. The brunette wasn't mad though, no way, if anything it was just a part of growing up for these two and hopefully they'd learn from said mistakes and wouldn't do them ever again. But she smiled at the boy and his mother, their love was undeniable. Another parent-child love that was immovable even if he admitted that he was at fault.

"Don't worry sweety, I'm not mad. Like I told your mom, Dwayne's at much to fault to this as you are. No offense of course.", once he got up to leave, her attention was redirected back to Imani where she felt a smile form across her lips, "I'm curious about the charges before we continue any further with anything. Dwayne's told me that they wanted to charge him with assault and battery. Which could probably lead him into trouble, with having a parole officer or even spending time in jail. Including either of those things it'd be placed on his records."

"Dwayne has an anger disorder which was built up from his father's passing away, but that's no excuse with what's happened. I acknowledge the fact that my son had taken extreme measures and laid a hand upon your son. As I said before, I'm not a fan of violence.. But judging from our children's history with one another they must have had different kind of altercations before it grew this big. In a nutshell, what will you and your son choose Mrs. Volk?", of course she was rambling, but the nerves were to blame. In a situation like this the unknown could happen, "I think the best choice of action we can take is have them sit-down with each other and say what they need to say to each other. A sort of counseling. But the choice is ultimately up to you two.
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 pm

indentDima let a faint smile play at his lips when Wyatt said he never really went on Facebook or Twitter. Really, the blonde only did it because it meant he could keep track of the shit people was saying about him and be prepared for whatever he would face the next day. He'd found that those social networking sights were pretty good indicators that he was going to be bullied more than usual the next school day, depending on how much shit was posted about him. This time, he'd seen stuff about Dre, too. "Well...it's not what they're saying online that really bothers me. I don't care about that. Given the amount of it...and the weekend isn't even over yet...I'm in for a lot of hell on Monday. That's what bothers me. I don't know what these guys have in store for me but it's not gonna be pretty. Probably just more death threats or more beatings. Throw some insults in there, too." The blonde didn't want to dump all of it on Wyatt; the lat thing he wanted was for the man to worry about him right now. He had his own issues that needed addressing. But, for some reason, the artist couldn't stop the words before they escaped him. Part of him had almost wanted Wyatt to know. So maybe he could see just how much he went through on a daily basis. Dre as well. "Dre and I are in for one hell of a shitty day on Monday. I can guarantee that." Slipping his phone into his pocket, the blonde tried his best to forget about it, but he couldn't stop the nerves. He knew he'd have to be on high alert.

indentHe nodded his head when Wyatt asked if he really thought it was because of his dad. "Think about it, hon. You weren't like this at all until your dad died. Before that happened, you never would have threatened Dre like you did. I know that right now you're just upset because you threatened to kill the kid. But subconsciously it has to have something to do with your dad. I mean, the evidence is really making me lean towards that being the problem." Running a shaking hand through his hair, the blonde willed himself to calm down. All this stress and worry wasn't good for him. It got his blood pressure up too high. "I mean you always had a temper...but you were never this explosive. There might be some other things playing a part but I really think that your dad is part of it." When Wyatt got out of the car, Dima locked it before following the other into the house. Laughing a little bit when the man said he sounded like Cecilia, he sighed once more. "She really did rub off on me..." he muttered, more to himself than anything. Turning his attention to the athlete once more, Dima leaned against the wall, smiling weakly. "It's true, though. The more emotions you lock away, the worse these explosions get. If you just keep everything inside of you instead of expressing it, you'll eventually explode. You can't keep things inside of you forever. Today's outburst was an example of that." Looking down, the artist bit his lip, deciding that he wasn't going to be a hypocrite this day. "I do the same thing...because I put everyone else's needs before mine. So I rarely ever address my needs or my own emotions. So I have those kinds of explosions, too. I mean...I had one today, too. When I ran off I was on the verge of a mental breakdown. It wasn't a real one, thank God. I've had worse. But that's another example."
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Closing the door the brunette walked to the living room and sat down for a moment listening to Dima. Rubbing his temples he stared at him, biting his upper lip to hold in the pain of even thinking about his father. There was a bit of a point there. He never would go off the way he has if he was still alive. If he was alive and his parents just happened to divorce he wouldn't get mad--that's how love works right? After some time the love dies down and you just don't love each other anymore so you divorce right? He lowered his head to nod at his own questions but still felt his eyes watering again.

"Ugh, fuck..", he grumbled, wiping the corners of his eyes, "I don't know... I don't even know right now... Anyway... I think our explosions are way off. I remember--I know that I let my anger control me. I couldn't help it so I just gave in... All the things he said just got to me and then bam! I just literally exploded. My explosions have all been bad yeah, but this one was the worst of them all. I honestly felt a killing intent."

Leaning back Wyatt tossed his head back on the sofa, quickly taking in a deep breath. I'll... Try do to something for them on Monday I guess... I mean, it's the most I can try to do. Hopefully I can get those idiots to not do something that'd get me into more shit.

"Stress!!", leaning forward he looked over at the blonde and rubbed his eyes, biting upper lip again, "Can you... Sit down with me and... Hug me again? Please?", once his lip released he felt his face burn red along with his ears and he quickly forced himself to laugh and scratch his forehead, leaning down on his arms, "Oh God what am I even saying?"

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:04 pm

indentThe blonde watched Wyatt move into the living room and take a seat on the sofa. He didn't move from his spot against the wall, wary of doing anything that the other might now like. It was obvious that his hug earlier had surprised the man. He couldn't tell if it had been a pleasant surprise or a negative one. Then again, if it had been negative, he felt that maybe Wyatt would have gotten angry with him. Or he was angry and just not showing it. Groaning quietly, Dima rubbed his temples and chewed on the inside of cheek. 'Get a hold of yourself, Dima. Calm down and stop thinking so much. You're just being stupid.' Just as he thought this, Wyatt spoke, seeming quite upset once more. Releasing his cheek, the artist took a few steps towards him, listening to him speak. A sad smile appeared on his face the more he listened. It was so hard to see the athlete like this. He was so distraught and upset...and guilty. Extremely guilty. Dima could feel that guilt from miles away. Being as close to Wyatt as he was, the guilt almost overwhelmed him but he tried his best to ignore it. "I know they're different. Everyone's coping mechanism is different. When you lose control, you go into a fit of rage. When I lose control...I usually just break down and cry. I don't think I've ever gotten angry enough to actually want to kill someone. I normally just get depressed. But it's all because we keep our emotions inside and don't show them like we should. I mean I show the positive ones, but I never let people know when I'm in pain or when I'm angry."

indentTaking a few steps closer to the sofa, Dima, felt his phone vibrate in his pocket once more. Mumbling something about stupid jackasses, the blonde pulled his phone out and shut the damn thing off. He wasn't in the mood for this. He'd deal with it later if he had to. But not now. Now, he needed to focus on Wyatt. That was his priority. "Everyone has a breaking point. I'm not sure if you've reached yours. But...that explosion today must have been damn close." The man's request actually caught him off guard. Staring at the brunette for a few moments, all he could do was stand there, blinking. 'Is he being serious? He actually wants me to? Oh God he's blushing...I'll take that as a yes.' Wiping the shocked look from his face, Dima moved to the sofa and sat next to him. "There's nothing wrong with wanting a hug, Wyatt. There's nothing wrong with anything we've done." The blonde couldn't help but laugh and flash a gorgeous smile his way. "But seriously? We've had sex. Twice. And yet you're embarrassed about asking me for a hug? Do I really make you that nervous?" He was trying to lighten the mood by cracking a few jokes. Really, he didn't see himself as someone to be nervous around. But maybe Wyatt did. Who knew? Turning himself to face the brunette fully, he once again wrapped his arms around the other. 'God...so much progress in so short of time. He goes from avoiding me like the plague to asking me for hugs. In less than a day. Not that I'm complaining.' "Your mom's not as angry with you as you think....she's more worried than anything else. I am, too. We talked a little bit when she found me in the parking lot, sobbing. Before she asked me to come with her to get you."
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Flinching, the brunette felt the blondes embrace. His body froze immediately in place while he kept telling himsel mentally to relax. Over and over again he pictured something like this to happen, but he didn't expect himself to voice it out with so much need and want. The icy facade he's put on for the past few years already put him in a vulnerable state and he wasn't used to feeling like this. But it felt good. He felt so much more relieved that the tension in his body started to fade and soon, he was practically nuzzling himself onto Dima's arms.

I feel.. Happy.. "I guess so.. Maybe it's my fault then for never going to ma and telling her what was wrong with me, maybe I'm really the one to blame for everything that's happened so far.. Like picking on Dre when we were younger.. And letting those guys do what they did to you.", though technically, that was beyond his control since he never found out about it, "I honestly don't want to hurt Dre... As much as I don't like him... But it really pissed me off what he said about me getting everything I wanted. I think that's so wrong, y'know? I wanted... dad to come home... And he never did. He... He never came back."

Sniffling the larger male dug his face into Dima's neck sobbing for a few minutes. Wrapping his arms around Dima's waist he trembled and accepted the realization - he was never going to return, but he was always going to be with him in his heart. I'm sorry for saying all those cruel things back then, I wish you were here so badly that it hurts to think about you. I miss you so bad and I know you're probably looking out for me and we'll be together, but not yet... I guess I got a lot of things to do here right? Wiping his eyes on his sleeves he sighed and bit Dima's chest gently.

"Don't say things like that!", his face was as red as a tomato, "Or I'll have to hurt you for insulting me like that. No one makes jealous.", snickering, he sat up staring at Dima.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:28 pm

indentFeeling Wyatt stiffen at his touch, Dima almost pulled back. The last thing he wanted was for the man to freak out. But...he'd asked for it, right? The blonde was only giving him what he'd wanted. Not that he didn't want it. He'd wanted it, too. For a long time now. It had been so long since he'd felt affection from anyone but his grandparents. And even longer since he'd gotten any from Wyatt. So of course he didn't want to pull away. He wanted to stay there. Forever. But he knew they'd have to separate at some point; the thought saddened him a little. Finally, he felt the brunette relax into his arms, causing him to turn bright red. Thankfully, his head was resting on the other's shoulder so his embarrassment would go unnoticed. When had he gotten so ballsy around Wyatt? He used to be so shy around the other male. Now he wasn't quite so much, anymore. The blonde could only assume it was because he'd had to learn to stand up against the other's bullying and insults. So maybe there was a silver lining to the years of being treated like crap. He'd learned to stand up for himself because of it. He wasn't that shy, frail little boy that he used to be. 'God damn...Cecilia was right...like, really right.' When the brunette began to speak once more, Dima listened and quickly shook his head. "No, no, no, no it wasn't all your fault. Your mom blames herself, too. Neither of you can accept full blame. But of you share part of it. And don't you dare blame yourself for what happened to me. It's my fault for keeping it inside and never telling anyone. You never knew that happened to me. And...back then I couldn't really just come running to you, as much as I wanted to."

indentWyatt mentioning his dad only caused him to break down again. Biting his lip, Dima's grip on the other man tightened ever so slightly. The arms that wrapped themselves around his waist caused him to tense for a moment. It was a surprise to him that the brunette had actually hugged him back. The warmth of those arms nearly brought tears to his eyes. Happy tears, of course. He hadn't felt this kind of warmth in a while. "Wyatt...if I could bring your dad back for you...I would...I'd go to the ends of the earth if it meant I could bring him home to you...but I can't... You still have his memory. Those dog tags that you always wear keeps him close to your heart. Even if he's dead, at least...at least your dad loved you. He still loves you. It probably doesn't mean much but he died a noble man's death." 'Fighting in a stupid man's war...' Of course he wouldn't say that out loud. He was trying to comfort Wyatt. Not make things worse. The war that had taken the man's life was stupid. Ridiculous. Selfish. Everything that Dima hated. There was nothing moral about it. Not to him. It had caused his best friend enormous amounts of pain. That wasn't something he could forgive. The blonde didn't realize that his friend had calmed down until he felt the bite to his chest. Biting his lip to stifle a moan, Dima tried his hardest to hide the blush. 'Damn it! Don't let your stupid masochism kick in now! This is so not the right time! But fuck that felt good...no! Don't think about it! That'll make things worse!' Seeing how red Wyatt was made him laugh even harder at the whole thing. "Go for it. I dare you." His piercing blue eyes stared into Wyatt's, flashing with some hidden emotion. He was daring him.
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Wyatt shook his head at what the blonde said about bringing his father back from the dead. If anything, as the saying goes, the dead belong dead once they're gone. There's no point in bringing them back. Even if they miraculously were human again and not some flesh eating zombie, it really wouldn't change a thing. The brunette felt himself mature with his fathers passing. If he hadn't he probably wouldn't mature for quite some time. Placing a hand on top of Dima's, he ignored his beet red face and smiled through his puffy eyes.

"There's no point. It's like you said, he's with me. I.. Maybe what happened today wasn't necessarily a bad day after all. As fucked up as it sounds, I guess it was a good thing my dad died. I got to grow up, albeit too quickly, but I grew up a bit more and I'll continue to mature and learn till it's my time to die. If anything, it's fairness and equivalent to what needed to be done.", he snickered, rubbed his nose, "Besides, I wouldn't had become closer to my mom as I have now. We may irritate each other a lot with our own actions but it's right. It feels right and I'll tell her that. Whatever Dre decides to do, if he wants me locked up or whatever, then I'll have to accept it I suppose."

"And mom's just being silly blaming herself. She's saying she fucked up which is such a load of shit. If anything she's done well. Don't tell her I said that. And you, if you had just pulled me aside and told me I'd had listen to you and forced you to talk to the Student Council's adviser and to the police.", he nodded then rose an eyebrow at Dima's dare, "Oh? You grew a pair?", Wyatt smirked and leaned back flirtatiously, "Nope. I dare you instead to come onto me. I don't feel like going to you."

His smile turned into a sly smirk where he ran his fingers across his own lips and his eyes to look at the blonde with a seductive glare.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:27 pm

indentWith the look on Wyatt's face and the hand that was now resting on top of his, Dima wanted to kiss him. Oh he wanted to so badly. For some reason, the blonde found him sexier than ever at this moment. Maybe it was because the athlete was finally showing some emotions. Emotions that needed to be expressed for a long time. Maybe it was the hug that the brunette had actually returned, much to his surprise. Or maybe it was all of the above. Everything that had happened between them so far. Even at the mall. It didn't push him away. For some bizarre reason, it just made Dima love him more, if that were even possible. His heart longed for Wyatt, he couldn't deny that. But he knew that he had to keep most of that to himself, for now. Until the athlete was ready to take their relationship to the next level...or go back to just friends...or nothing. Regardless of what ended up happening, Dima knew that he wasn't going to influence the man's opinion by pouring his heart out to him. When he spoke, the artist listened quietly, rather shocked at the level of maturity that Wyatt was showing at this moment. In truth, he hadn't believed the other was capable of it, at least, not yet. But he was proven wrong the more he spoke. However, when he said that he would accept the consequences if Dre decided to press charges, Dima pursed his lips. He didn't want Wyatt to end up in prison. That would ruin any chance of getting scholarships...and he wouldn't be able to graduate. On top of all that he'd be away from Dima if he was sent away. "I don't think he'll press charges. That's a little over the top even for him."

indentThen the subject turned to both Cecilia and himself. He nodded his head in agreement with Wyatt when he said it wasn't his mom's fault. But, he bit his lip once again when the conversation turned to him. It was true...he should have gone to him. So charges could have been pressed. But he was scared. Not of what they would do to him, but of what Wyatt would do. Back when he was raped, he was under the impression that the brunette hated him. So he was afraid that if he went to him for help that he would have just laughed in his face and not helped him. Thinking about it now, Dima realized how stupid that was. Looking down, the male clasped his hands together, feeling rather guilty. "I...I thought you hated me...so...I was afraid that if I came to you...that you wouldn't have helped me. I know that it was stupid to think that...but it's in the past...I can't change what happened." He was thankful that the conversation turned sexual. It meant that the mood was brightening at least a little bit, even though it made him blush. Wyatt seemed shock that he actually "grew a pair", as he said, which made Dima smirk devilishly. "What can I say? I'm more...experienced now than I was back then." But seeing the brunette start getting seductive made him lick his lips as he stared...well, more like gawked, at the other. Oh it was on now. That was for sure. Snapping himself out of it, the artist moved closer to him, crawling into his lap. Leaning his head in so his lips were mere centimeters from Wyatt's, he slid his hands down the man's chest. "You're on." With that, Dima closed the distance between their lips and kissed him passionately.
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Everything else they talked about just went down the drain. It didn't matter to him right now. Talks about Dre, Dima's past situation, and his family could all wait. And even if they didn't talk about he probably wouldn't care, he'd be to far up on cloud nine to care. Sliding his tongue across the blondes lips, he pulled him in close to run his fingers across his soft blonde locks. Even in just a matter of moments his hands were down the artist's rear, squeezing it firmly holding onto each cheek through his large hands.

Grinning, he licked the blonde's chin and released his right hands hold to lift up his face. Staring into his eyes, Wyatt grew hypnotized for a moment but returned to run his lips through the others neck. Leaving his lips on Dima's collarbone, the brunette bit in gently and kissed it slowly running his fingers down the blondes back only to slowly pull his sweater off. Aaaand I popped a boner... Greaaat. Already he was throbbing. Mentally, he face palmed, completely embarrassed already at how quickly he got turned on by the blonde.

"Oops.", he pulled back laughing nervously, running his fingers through the blondes hair again.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:24 pm

indent'Ngh...fuck!' Oh God it felt so good. Wyatt's tongue on his lips, his hands on his ass, everything. Now he was certain that he would never let another man touch him the way Wyatt was at this very moment. Then he was very painfully reminded of the game of Snap! he was involved in. Those bracelets would force him to do things with the others. He was torn now. If it weren't for that game, he'd never let anyone near him like this again. All he wanted was the athlete's touch. He could care less about any other man touching him ever again. Feeling the fingers run through his hair was so relaxing and...such a turn on. It was one of those sensations that, depending on the situation, had very similar and different effects on the blonde. He loved being this close to Wyatt. Even if they didn't end up having sex again, which they probably would, he'd have been perfectly content just messing around like this. Moaning softly, the artist leaned his forehead against the other man's when his face was lifted up. He stared into the brunette's eyes, smiling a very sultry smile. He'd realized the effect his blue eyes had on others a long time ago. It seemed that Wyatt was no different. The male made a mental note of that so he could use it later if he needed to. The moment was broken when Wyatt moved down to his neck. Gasping faintly at the feel of his lips against the sensitive skin there, Dima tilted his head back slightly, granting the other easier access.

indentThen there it was. Those teeth again. This time on his collar bone. A soft moan of pleasure escaped him. "Fuck..." he said quietly. Gripping Wyatt's shoulders tightly, he couldn't help but shiver when Wyatt's fingers ran down his back. It was about this time that he started feeling something poking at him from below, but he didn't say anything about it until his hoody was removed. Mostly because Wyatt mentioned it. Laughing softly, Dima leaned his head down to run his tongue over the other's ear before whispering into it. "Wow. Doesn't take much to turn you on, does it? At least, not for me, anyway." With that, the blonde kissed down the man's jaw and to his neck, biting and sucking at the skin there. At the same time, he ground against the man's erection, aiming to just make things worse. Sliding his hands down his chest once more, Dima slipped his hands underneath his shirt and jacket to trace the outline of the muscles on his abdomen. "If you're already hard, I'm going to love seeing how hot and bothered you are when I'm through with you."

Out Of Cookies: Crap post. Neck's bothering me again. Forgive me. XP
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:05 am

And there it was. Moans that escaped his quivering lips at each bit, lick, and suck on his skin. Each time Dima had done it he thought was already done for, but the real torture hadn't even begun yet. If anything he knew that the blonde was just getting started. Grinding his hips against Dima, he panted heavily and just wanted the blonde to just whip out Wyatt Jr. and make things better for him, put him in a better place for the next couple of hours.

"Fuck this shit man--! Y-you--! I-I won't let you--!", pinching the Dima's nipples to pass on the same feeling, the same pleasure he grinned, "When you're through with me? Last time I checked.. I'm the one fucking you. So I think I'll enjoy seeing you exhausted when I finish fucking the shit out of you."

Lifting the male on his hips he sat up kissing the blonde slowly to savor each taste, but passionately to give off enough force. His hands drifted down to Dima's jeans slowly unbuttoning them just to slide his fingers through his underwear. Groping him wasn't even the beginning. If anything he was already getting started. I'll fuck you so hard that you'll be begging me to fuck you again.. And again.. And again, and again. Removing his jacket and tank top, he stood holding onto Dima while he took off his pants, shaking them down to his ankles.

"Get to working, my hot little piece of ass.", he whispered in the males ear, sliding his tongue out to tease his earlobe slowly.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:32 am

indentDima was going to open his mouth and say something cocky about the way Wyatt was stammering, when he opened his mouth, all that exited was a moan. The boy arched his back into his hands. He'd failed to realize at the time that he decided to buy himself a nipple piercing that it was going to be such a sensitive area sexually...and just in general. He thought it looked cool and it was another way to get off on pain for him. Since he didn't exactly scream to the world that he was a masochist, the blonde had been forced to find more subtle methods of getting what he wanted. But he had to say something. His brain just wouldn't let it go. Letting out a breathy laugh, he smirked, eyes glowing. "Me? Exhausted? I'll wear you out first, baby." The artist shifted a little so Wyatt could sit up a bit easier only to completely forget about it when his lips were capture by the other's. He kissed back eagerly and passionately. He'd never say no to kisses from Wyatt. Ever. Then again, he'd never really say no to the guy about anything. Except violence. That was a given. Dima was so caught up in the kiss that he didn't feel the brunette working on his pants until he felt those fingers, causing him to moan once again. Only this time it was louder and followed by a pleading whimper. Just because he'd poked fun at Wyatt for being so hard earlier didn't mean he wasn't already there, too. When the athlete started stripping down, he stood up with him and watched eagerly. Oh he knew what the other wanted. It was obvious. What he whispered into his ear only proved it. But he couldn't stop the shiver that ran through his body feeling Wyatt's tongue on his ear. "Oh don't you worry. This won't take long. We all know how talented my tongue is," he said in a soft, sexy tone, smirking the whole time as he got on his knees.

*Le Time Skip*

indentWell that had certainly been a rather surprising change of heart. Who'd have thought that sex was some sort of miracle cure? Yet it had made Wyatt go from a sobbing, guilty mess and back to his old self. At least, for now. So Dima could at least feel better that he'd helped the man, despite the fact that he totally enjoyed the sex, too. Lying back on the couch for a few moments, he stared up at Wyatt, still trying to catch his breath. One thing was certain. He sure as hell lasted a long time. Way longer than most people the blonde had slept with. Though there was that guy from the college basketball team...but he decided to cut those thoughts off before they even began. "Wouldn't it be so awkward if your mom walked in on us like this?" he asked casually, letting out a small laugh as he sat up to try to find his boxers. So far, the artist had kept his word to Cecilia. He hadn't said a word about the things they talked about. Except a few of them. But those could have come from his own speculation for all Wyatt knew. And he really did feel he needed to tell the brunette that his mom was blaming herself. So, overall, if Ceci walked in now, it really wouldn't have been that awkward. At least, not for Dima. Because she knew everything now. But he wondered how long it would take before his guilt got the best of him and he ended up spilling the beans to Wyatt that he'd told his mom. Chewing on the inside of his cheek as he pulled his jeans on, the blonde wondered how he'd react to it if he ever did tell him. Once he had his pants buttoned, the artist returned to his seat on the couch, not really caring that his upper half was still naked. He didn't feel like searching for the last two articles of clothing he was missing and he could easily explain why he was shirtless. Not that he needed to explain. Now, however, he was unsure of what to do. Since they were just friends with benefits, he wasn't sure if he was allowed to just cuddle up to the other. That seemed more of something that boyfriends would do so he held back the urge, as much as he hated it.
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Offensive Content Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 4 CuteVincent2

Vincent watched the other male as he seemed to pause for a moment, removing his attention from Vincent and placing it somewhere else. What was happening now? Vincent moved his head to where he had thought Grayson might have been looking. Ah, so that’s what he was looking at? The redhead named Wyatt and a blonde named Dimitry, both classmates, and around the same age as Grayson and Vincent. He couldn’t say he had an opinion about either of them, he had never really spoken to them but from what he had witnessed in school they were both caught up in the own worlds…kind of like Vincent, the only difference being the other’s worlds included other people unlike his own. Vincent returned his attention back to Grayson. Why was Grayson so interested in the two being at the mall together that it would draw his attention away so much, it wasn’t unusual to see a pair of people hanging out together, especially if they were friends? But wait…were Wyatt and Dimitry friends? He couldn’t remember.

He was a bit startled when Grayson broke his train of thought by talking and making eye contact with him again, though it didn’t seem like Grayson’s mind was fully focused on Vincent, it was still wondering somewhere else. Probably thinking about the other pair of male’s waltzing around together. Even an awkward laugh escaped from Grayson’s throat. For a split second he thought that the other might leave him to go off with the other two, but a small and inaudible sigh of relief escaped his lips as the other finally sat down beside him. Vincent could feel the uneasiness radiating off of the other male. Had him seeing the other two really put him off that much? Grayson then started to speak again, and Vincent’s smile returned. So he actually didn’t think Vincent was a loser…well…that was a first for him. He even chuckled a little as Grayson spoke about renaming themselves. “That sounds a lot better,” Vincent said grinning and brushing his hair back and out of his face. What came out of Grayson’s mouth next was a bit of a shock. Were Dima and Wyatt dating? Vincent looked at the other for a second, raising an eyebrow. Vincent had never really taken the two for batting for the other team, but it was usually the ones you wouldn’t expect. “I suppose they could be, I mean-“ Vincent’s words went quiet as his smile slowly faded. Grayson was really focusing on the other two…was he upset at the idea that they might be together? Did he have feelings for one of the other boys? A small feeling of dread welled up inside of Vincent.

Vincent listened as Grayson apologized, then nodded slowly, “There’s nothing to apologize for,” he said quietly. He figured even if the other did have feelings for one of the other boy’s it was still nice he was being so friendly, Vincent was possibly in the process of even making a friend, but he wouldn’t get his hopes up too high. A ping of panic then shot through him as he watched Grayson’s eyes move from him, to his bag, and he knew it was a gaming bag too. Crap. Vincent was in for it now, but he couldn’t show his anxiety about what was in the bag, if he wanted to pull this one off…he’d have to act like…him… “You don’t know what that game is,” Vincent questioned as he smiled and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. “It’s a popular relationship sim game with the girls,” he said reaching over and plucking the game from Grayson’s hand, then tapping the plastic box lightly on the other’s forehead before putting it back in the bag so that the other male couldn’t analyze it any more. “I got it for a friend of mine, they just came out, and they’re kind of hard to find.”

Vincent
Alexander
Walker
Offensive Content
Offensive Content

Back to top Go down

Post  Victory Panda Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:02 pm

xxxxx g я ą y s σ η ι ɛ ɛ
▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Snap! (invite only) - Page 4 Grayleeyeoung_zps543197b6

Gray winced slightly when the plastic case connected with his forehead. It didn't hurt or anything, but it still caused a reaction from the unexpected touch. A smile and a wave of his hand to push the others away was brought on next. "A relationship game? Hehe... weird." Eye's traveling along with the game as Vincent moved from spot to spot to place it back into it's rightful place for his friend. "Why not just make your own relationship? Wouldn't that be much more fun than watching someone else?" His back fell back against the hard equipment behind him. Benches were never a pleasant thing to rest on. His head tilting back slightly to take a glance at the ceiling above him with wonderment. A video game where you dated people? Did they really make something like that? Girl's were... weird.

But something about what Vincent said confused him a bit. Friend? "Uh-um... not to sound rude but, I really didn't know you had any friends. It's nice that you're getting them something though. Is it like... a girl friend or something?" A smile brought back to his lips as he glanced over to his newest club co-captain. Vincent with a girlfriend would be an odd sight. Vincent with anyone at all would have been an odd sight. But Grayson never saw the flaws that everyone else found in the boy. There was just nothing wrong with him as far as he knew. He was nice... and sweet apparently. He seemed like a cool enough person anyway. So why didn't he have any friends again? "Or... is it actually for you? Hahaha, I'm just kidding." Pushing his shoulder against the others, Grayson found himself doing exactly what he thought would end up happening. He was enjoying himself. Even for this being the first time he hung out with this person, he just felt comfortable. Something he didn't usually feel around new people. Especially Ray.

"Do you wanna do something? We should go somewhere..." Taking quick glances around the cafe, Grayson offered himself to a stand. A small half-turn and his hand holding out towards his newest friend. Well, someone he hoped would claim him as a friend. Usually people did, but that didn't really mean much of anything at all. "If we sit together too long, people might start thinking that we're dating or something." A wink given and his body leaned forward. Grasping lightly against the other boy's wrist to pull him to a stand with himself. It didn't bother him at all that his hold was considered too long for regular American standards with friends. Nor when his fingers slipped over the other four as his own hand fell back to his side. But... what was that blow up of air forming in his chest? Weird...
Victory Panda
Victory Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Offensive Content Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 4 CuteVincent2

Vincent watched as Grayson flinched and grinned at the playful tap. Grayson’s smile was rather attractive to Vince, and he could feel his body grow warmer as the other male gently pushed his hand away. His cheeks then started to grow a pale pink at the mention of his game. “Is it weird, I haven’t really thought about it…” He tilted his head down, a little bit embarrassed at the mention of what he had just bought a few minutes ago being weird. He then looked back up at Grayson when he asked Vincent of why not just making a relationship of his own. “Yes, it’d be a lot better….I would think.” Vincent paused for a moment, tilting his head as he looked back up and locked eyes with the other. “But I think that there are those out there who are just destined to be alone, so they seek the fulfillment of having some kind of relationship elsewhere.” Vincent watched as Grayson fell back on the bench with a thump. Well, this conversation wasn’t going as horrible as he had thought it was going to be, at least the other boy hadn’t freaked out on him when he had seen the cover.

Vincent’s eyebrows rose at the mention of him not having very many friends. So other people did notice he was usually alone, huh? Well, it really wasn’t a secret or anything, but there was a part of Vincent that had hoped that other’s just thought that he had more friends outside of school than in it, but obviously that wasn’t the case. What was said next brought a slight red to his face. A girlfriend? “No no, I don’t have a girlfriend…it’s nothing like that- uh- I’m pretty single…” Vincent blurted out. Great. So much for keeping his calm demeanor. Vincent then felt a old familiar pulse throughout his body, it was a kind of warm tingly feeling, one that he hadn’t felt in months. The small tingle alone was enough to give Vincent small warning sign, he was getting too worked up…he needed to calm down, he didn’t want anything…or anyone else joining into this already awkward situation. When Grayson nudged him, he could feel himself become even warmer. He couldn’t take it anymore; he’d just have to come clean and probably embarrass himself already. “Looks like you caught me,” Vincent said looking down at his feet. “I don’t have many friends or relationships, seems like most people like to try to….well they don’t really avoid me, but they don’t really acknowledge I’m there either. “

He then looked back up at the other, a kind of surprised look plastered on his face. “Do I- do I want to go do something…” Vincent couldn’t believe it, was the other boy actually asking him to go somewhere with him? It wasn’t a trick was it? No, Grayson was too nice to do something like that. His face then turned a beat red; someone might mistake them for dating? N-no. No one would mistake Grayson for being with a nerd like Vincent. But…it wasn’t a completely bad thought. Vincent’s eyes lingered on the other boy. He was honestly so grateful for having run into this boy today, this was the nicest anyone had been to him in a while. He really didn’t want the experience to end. He nodded his head eagerly as he reached his hand up, taking the others and being pulled up and off of his seat. A gracious smile pulled at Vincent’s lips as he felt the other’s touch and brief brush across his own fingers.

Vincent
Alexander
Walker
Offensive Content
Offensive Content

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4