ForeverIndividual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snap! (invite only)

+3
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Victory Panda
Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Snap! (invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snap! (invite only)

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 2 Shady2_zpsbcf8afd9
indentSighing faintly at the sound of Kyd's apology, Shady stepped back and ran his his fingers through his long blonde locks. At this point, he wasn't certain of what he should do. If it was this easy for a kid to find out who his brother was then Dima could have been in danger. Even as they spoke, something could have been happening to his little brother. At the thought, the man felt a pang in his chest, which caused him to unconsciously reach a hand up to rest just above his heart. Just because he'd ran away from home...just because he hadn't exactly been around that much, to Dima's knowledge, anyway...none of that meant that he didn't care what happened to the boy. In fact, Shady had been around more often than the boy could ever realize, watching him from the shadows. Watching him grow and making sure he was safe. In the end, that was the reason he'd run away. Not to save his father's good name. Not for his mother. Not for the gang. For Dima. He knew what he was involved in could get the child hurt, especially when he was so young. The last thing he wanted was for his younger brother to end up hurt just so someone could get to him. If the boy had end up hurt or killed because of him, Shady never would have been able to live with himself. He'd have hunted down whoever it was that hurt Dima and completely destroyed them, ripped them apart with his bare hands, before shooting himself. As far as he was concerned, his first priority was Dima. His first job was to keep the male safe and out of harms way.

indentThat had been a promise that Shady had made to himself years ago. The day he ran away was the day he swore that he'd do everything in his power to keep his little brother out of his gang's or anyone else's reach. But, by his math, his little brother was 17, going on 18 now. Shady figured that it was about time Dima knew that his brother existed and just what he had been involved in for the last 14 years. It was something that made Shady nervous as all Hell, fearing rejection from the one person he couldn't take it from. But he knew that the boy had a right to know that there was someone out there watching over him. His sources had told him that their parents had kicked Dima out of their house, for reasons unbeknownst to him, so he was now living with their grandparents. The teen had a right to know that at least someone out there still cared about him. Finally, the blonde forced himself back into reality, almost missing Kyd's shouting of "shut up" but he didn't really pay it any mind. Sometimes the man had spontaneous outbursts, for whatever reason. Sighing once more, the male turned his piercing blue orbs onto the stoned male once more. "Its all right, Kyd. There's no guarantee how many people know about this. I'll have my eyes and ears keep an eye on him for a little while. At least until this job is done," he replied, his voice softening from its usual harsh tone. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to him because of me. I'd kill myself. Simple as that. I ran away to protect him and it hurt like Hell. I don't want that sacrifice to be in vein. He deserves to know the truth from me...not find out from someone else."

indentJust then, another very familiar voice sounded from near the two of them. He didn't even have to turn his head to know who it was. So, Nikki had finally got out of prison, eh? That took less time than he'd expected. Of course, considering the fact that no one had come to attempt to bust him out, Shady knew that the man...woman...whatever...was less than pleased. He knew he wouldn't be happy if someone had left him to rot in prison. Then again, with how high up he was, that would never happen. The boss would send a fucking army to break him out of prison if he had to. Nikki was expendable, though, according to the boss. Shady had tried his hardest to convince the man to let him run an operation to bust Nikki out. He'd sacrificed his freedom so Shady and the others could escape. It was an act that hadn't gone unnoticed by the blonde and one he hoped to eventually pay back. But the boss had refused his request for a bust out operation. Slowly, Shady turned his gaze towards Nikki and smirked, his gaze impassive. 'Today just keeps getting better and better,' he thought sarcastically. "Well, well, well. Who do we have here? Looks like prison didn't chew you up and spit you back out, Nikki. Looking good, as always." Glancing over at Kyd, the blonde lightly draped an arm around the man's shoulders, eyeing the gang member before them. Mentally, the man was on his guard, wondering what Nikki planned on doing. The male wouldn't have come seeking them out just for a chat. "What do you want? I know you didn't just come here to catch up and talk about the good ol' days."
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 2 MQdFy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬x

"I haven't eaten anything since lunch yesterday. My stomach already doesn't like the fact that I took my pills last night without anything to eat. On top of this morning." A shy smile played at his lips.

His eyes widening, he lost track of the line and Dima moving forward. Standing still, he could hear a guy telling him to move or whatever, but Wyatt really didn't pay attention. What the hell was that smile about? It didn't make sense at all! Why do you have to act like that Dima... Why do you always have to use your lips for almost every facial expression you make? And why do you have to act so damn cu--

"Will you fucking move man?", he heard the male again and Wyatt turned to face him, arching an eyebrow, "What? You just stood there bro. I'm starving, keep it goin' yeah? You don't have to hold up the fucking line."

"Doesn't entitle you the right to be a douche and curse at someone you don't know. However be my guest and curse at me all you want bitch, ain't like you're goin' to hurt me at all. I mean, look at you, you look like a... Nevermind, I won't say more. Now do me favor please, be a gentleman and apologize.", Wyatt said coldly, staring at the males eyes widen then look away, "Apology accepted.", Wyatt smiled warmly and went ahead to take his order.

Apologizing to the worker for possibly making a scene he placed his order for a six-inch turkey sub. Grabbing a bag on Sun chips he stared at Dima leaning his head against the wall snickering, "Yo blondie, you're holding up the line!", Wyatt winked and asked for a bottle of water and paid for his and Dima's food.

x▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 2 30tt7qw

[color=green]Kyd shrunk back even more when Shady turned back towards him, expecting to be yelled at again. After all, two weeks and tons of fights had left him with the impression that this man wasn't one cross, unless you had a death wish. Despite all that, he was so irrecoverably intoxicated by Shady that he would have come crawling back to him no matter what happened. He was everything he wasn't; calm, collected, confident, always knew where he was going and what he was doing. Not to mention the fact he didn't have little voices in his head that tormented him day in and day out. Luckily for him, Shady's gaze and voice were soft. He looked up at him with soft eyes as he talked about Dima.

It was strange. He had this overwhelming sense of sympathy for Shady's situation, despite the fact that he'd never had a family of his own. He'd been taken away from his parents at a very young age and they died in a drug-related accident not long after. His whole life he'd lived as a spot on the wall of a crowded, run-down group home. He was invisible. Maybe that was why he wanted this mission to work out so badly. He wanted Dima to have the chance at a happily family, even if it was just his brother. No one needed to grow up lonely and ignored. Still, the thought of Shady killing himself haunted him. He could manage with being away from Shady, but the thought of life without the man even being on this Earth was just too much to bear. If he even knew they were under the same sky, he could go on living himself. "It's gonna work." He said decidedly. "I'll make sure it works."

Just as Kyd was about to reach out for Shady, another voice caught his attention. One he hadn't heard in a very long time. Seeing Nikki standing there made his eyes widen and his mouth gape. "Oh my god, you're alive!" He yelled, collecting a good amount of stares from passing shoppers. Immediately, he cupped his hands over his mouth and whispered, "I thought you were dead." As if he hadn't made that perfectly obvious before. When Shady put his arm around him, he smiled brightly, straightening up a little. His light blond hair fell in his eyes and he idly tried to blow it away as Shady spoke. "Or are you here for..." He thought better of using the word 'drugs'. "Supplies." He corrected, using air quotes to hint at his use of terms.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://foreverindividual.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 2 Goldenguitar-2-1
indentDima cocked his head to the side, watching Wyatt stare at him with widened eyes for a few moments before he had turned away to order his sandwich. All the while, his mind was reeling. Why did the man look like he'd seen a ghost? Or that the blonde had done something bad? Thinking back, he tried to figure out what he could have said to cause the other's eyes to widen in such a manner. The only thing he could think of was that the brunette was upset about the fact that he hadn't eaten in practically 24 hours when he knew full well that he needed to eat something with his pills so he wouldn't get sick. But, if that were the case, why weren't his eyes narrowing in anger like they should have been? Maybe it was just a severely delayed reaction? 'Shit, please don't tell me I screwed up again. I really can't seem to stop doing that...I don't want Wyatt to hate me...' he thought, in a mental panic. He'd been forced into panic mode more times today than he'd ever been in his entire life. Of course, through all of this, the thought never once crossed his mind that the reason for Wyatt's gaze was because of the smile he showed after talking about his lack of food. He didn't ever think that could be the reason. In all honesty, the artist didn't feel like the other was interested in him enough to actually react like that to a facial expression.

indentThat was when he heard someone bitching at Wyatt, telling him to move. At this point, the blonde was already out of the line and just waiting for his food. The fact that some stranger had the balls to be a jackass to the brunette and tell him to move his ass made Dima angry, but also worried. He was afraid that the athlete would start a fight with this guy because he'd pissed him off. As much as the guy deserved a good ass kicking for that little show, the blonde knew it wasn't worth getting the mall security involved. If Wyatt got into a fight, security would get involved, they'd probably be asked to leave the mall, and his day would have essentially been ruined. So, overall, it just wasn't worth it to him to let Wyatt start a fight. With his head still leaning on the wall, the male turned his head slightly to watch the other's reaction. If the man made out like he was about to pick a fight with the stranger, Dima would step in and try to calm Wyatt down. All he wanted was a stress free day where he could actually smile and be happy, legitimately happy, for the first time in what seemed like forever. Of course, it wasn't as if he didn't enjoy spending time with some of his other friends, but none of them made him as happy as spending time with Wyatt did. He didn't want that happiness to be ruined by some cocky douchebag who couldn't just be polite and kindly ask Wyatt to move forward. But, much to his surprise, all the athlete did was say a few harsh words to shut the man up. Dima was actually extremely shocked. The man didn't even try to raise a fist to the stranger. Maybe it was the fact that he was with Dima that stopped him from doing so. Regardless of the reason, the artist was relieved that the other seemed to just drop the matter once he got the reaction he wanted and returned to his order.

indentHe hadn't noticed Wyatt moving out of the line until he heard his voice, calling him a blondie and tell him he was holding up the line. Quickly lifting his head from its position on the wall, Dima turned on the brunette, a teasing, but oddly sexy, glare on his face. "What have I told you about calling me blondie?" Moving towards the athlete, he started to pull out his wallet in order to pay for his sandwich, only to find that Wyatt had already paid for it. Blushing a little, the blonde slipped his wallet back into his pocket. "You didn't have to do that...I was gonna get it," he said softly, trying to hide his embarrassment behind a smile. Something started nagging at the back of his mind. Almost a premonition. Turning his gaze towards the escalators, Dima wondered why he was suddenly feeling like he was missing something. He didn't understand what this odd premonition was telling him. But the last thing he wanted was to seem like a freak so he tried his best to shrug it off and smirked at Wyatt as he headed for an empty table away from the others in the food court. "So, tell me, why were you staring at me all wide-eyed earlier?" he asked curiously, watching the brunette closely as he took a seat at the table.

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Sitting down on the table with Dima he couldn't help but feel eyes peering at the back of his head. Of course it was the twat who he told off, who's ego was shot down by a simple statement. If he did want to he could had punched the guys face in and that would had been a wrap. But where would it had gotten him? Kicked out of the mall and straight to prison. He couldn't get into a fight anyway since his body was considered a weapon, according to the rules anyway.

Smiling at the man, the brunette watched him walk away holding his food beyond pissed. Victory was his! At least that, was a person who went down with just him telling him off. For some reason he was reminded of the Princess. A chill went up his spine just even thinking about Dre at a time like this. You're not important right now. Go away! He willed himself, blinking at Dima's stare at him.

"What have I told you about calling me blondie?"

"Oh? Offended?", Wyatt teased, unwrapping his sub, "I'll call you anything I want pipsqueak! Anyway.", Wyatt smirked biting into his sub he leaned back on his chair, "It's called saying thank you. I did it out of the kindness of my heart, y'know. As an apology for telling that dick off."

Cracking his neck, he shrugged and bit into his sub, his smile stretching from ear to ear. So fucking good! Ughh! FOOD! Making a funny sound, he squeezed his eyes shut and swung his body side-to-side savoring the taste inside his mouth. For some reason, the sub tasted like heaven today. Wonder what else the lady put inside of it. He blinked and looked at the food.

"So, tell me, why were you staring at me all wide-eyed earlier?" the blonde asked, forcing Wyatt to choke on another bite of he sub.

"Wh-what kind of a question is that? It had to do with what you said! I was just surprised that you didn't start eating till now is all.", opening the bottle of water, he quickly chugged a large amount down and stared at Dima whispering, "Besides. What's it to you if I were thinking other things and was just reminded of those things because of what you said?"

Of course, he wasn't the best liar anyway.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 pm

indentDima, too, saw the man glaring at the back of Wyatt's head. It was the same stranger who the other had told off in line only moments ago. For a fleeting moment, the blonde almost wanted to stand up and walk over to the man and just tell him to screw off. There was no point in getting so worked up over something so stupid. It wasn't as if the brunette had beat the shit out of him or anything. Really, men could just be so ridden with testosterone sometimes. They got all pissed off over things that were so pointless and sometimes they didn't even get mad when they should have been. Granted, he was a hypocrite considering the fact that, sometimes, the artist was that testosterone-riddled guy who got furious over something stupid and small. But it didn't happen as often with him as it did with other men. Maybe it was because he had a few more feminine qualities about him than most other males did. Perhaps it was the fact that he was gay that made him less bothered by certain things. Then again, he could almost guarantee that wasn't the case. It just probably had something to do with who he was as a person. It had to do with his personality. Most of the time, it took a lot to actually get to Dima. Deciding that it wasn't worth the trouble of getting his head chewed off, the blonde turned his gaze away from the stranger and back to Wyatt, who was also turning away from the man. Shaking his head, the artist sighed and took a bite of his sandwich. "Ugh...men sometimes really just need to learn to pick their fights carefully..." he muttered to himself after he swallowed his first bite.

indentSnorting in response to Wyatt, Dima lifted his gaze back towards the brunette and stuck his tongue out at him. "I am not a pipsqueak! I'm perfectly average! You're just too large for your own good!" He rolled his eyes at the athlete and ate some more of his sandwich. His stomach growled in approval. The male hadn't actually realized just how hungry he was until he started eating. Then again, that's what he got for not eating like he should have. 'Note to self: never do something like this again.' But, he blushed a bit and nearly choked on his sandwich when the other man spoke his reasons for buying his food. So he'd actually noticed that the thought of them getting into a fight bothered him? Apparently Wyatt was more observant than he'd given him credit for. Swallowing his food, Dima set his sandwich down and stared at the male, smiling a little. "Thank you, then. I suppose. You didn't have to apologize to me for telling him off...I just didn't want either of you to start picking a fight. You know...it would have been something kinda stupid to fight over...and you know I'm a pacifist...well, mostly..." He had to speak slowly or else his voice would have come out in a stutter. Wyatt would have totally poked fun at him for that if he had the chance so he decided to avoid it. Watching him bite into his food, Dima couldn't help but laugh a little bit at how he reacted. 'So cute...' Moving his gaze back towards his own sandwich, the blonde finished off the first half and went to work on the second.

indentDima heard the other begin to respond to his question and raised an eyebrow, showing he didn't fully believe Wyatt's statement. Based on the man's reaction, there had to be more to it. Sure enough, he lowered his voice to a whisper and what he said caused the blonde's smirk to widen. "Oh? What other things were you thinking about that I reminded you of?" he asked, his voice lowered to match Wyatt's whisper. A sudden confidence had come over him upon witnessing the athlete's reactions. So apparently he wasn't the only one a little on edge...but in a good way. Picking up his sandwich, he took another bite, his eyes never leaving the brunette. He really was curious about what Wyatt had been thinking about. There were so many things it could have been.

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:48 pm

"Some guys like that just think that because you're big and muscular that your dumb as all fuck. Ignorant people like that don't know any better really. I'm not mad though. I found it quite hilarious that he just came out of the blue and yelled at me.", he bit into his sub and stared at the blonde stick his tongue out at him, "You are a pipsqueak. Six foot two is a fine height, shorty."

Winking, he stared at the blonde roll his eyes after his comment. Laughing he shook his head and continued eating his sub. Two bites away from being finished he leaned back on his chair opening his bag of chips, raising both his eyebrows.

"Thank you, then. I suppose. You didn't have to apologize to me for telling him off...I just didn't want either of you to start picking a fight. You know...it would have been something kinda stupid to fight over...and you know I'm a pacifist...well, mostly..."

"Which was why I'm apologizing. I know how you feel about fights, especially something meaningless like that. I just think some people in general get angry over something like that and decide whether or not to take out that frustration. In which he did. And you're only a pacifist to a certain extent.", he winked and ate his chips.

With that kick you gave one of the guys yesterday it's only a surprise you're not angry with them. You deserve to be mad with what they did, especially with what I've done. And you deserve to just kick our asses, you just don't do it because of that big heart inside you got. He smiled and lowered his head and caught a glimpse of Dima raising an eyebrow. Clearing his throat he sat up straight and stared at the blonde whispering at him.

"What's it to you? I technically don't have to tell you everything I'm thinking. It's why we have our own crazy little voice inside our head, right? So no one can hear them when we talk shit about someone or when we're checking out a person we find interesting.", the brunette stuck out his tongue finishing his sub.

Pfft... You cheater!

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:09 pm

indentDima listened to Wyatt and almost felt twinge of guilt as he spoke. He'd been one of those people at one point, believing the man to be a nimrod jock who didn't know how to be sociable or realize that his actions caused others to hurt or worse, kill themselves. There were some things he had seen, some things he had tried so hard to stop, because of bullying that he couldn't even bring up to the athlete. Before last night, the blonde had thought that his friend had become one of those selfish assholes only out to protect himself and get what he wanted, uncaring of who he crushed in the process, including someone he'd called a friend at one point. Now that he knew the truth he felt awful for thinking that. Biting his lip, the male stared down at his sandwich, fighting off the lump in his throat. He also could empathize with Wyatt, considering that everyone thought that he was an idiot just because he sucked royally at anything that wasn't related to the arts. Just because he wasn't very good with math, science, history, or even P.E., really, didn't mean he was a moron. His knowledge just lay with his art, his music, his dance, his writing, and his martial arts. If P.E. was focused on dance and martial arts, Dima would have an A+ without even trying. Taking a deep breath, the artist finally spoke. "I know...people think I'm an idiot, too, just because I'm only good at the arts. Some people think that being an artist is easy. It's not. Far from it. People like me with enough passion for their craft put hours upon hours of time and practice into their talents." Lifting his head a bit, the blonde smiled faintly. "Up until last night, I thought that you were just one of those dumb jocks. Maybe not dumb in the way that you think. Dumb with regards to how their actions affect others. Dumb with regards to respecting other people's feelings. I never thought you were stupid...just oblivious...I guess that's the best way to describe it..."

indentScoffing at being called pipsqueak once more, Dima crossed his arms over his chest and glared a bit, dropping his voice to a whisper. "Keep calling me a pipsqueak and I'll kiss you right here," he said softly, a sultry smirk on his face to show that he was joking. Well...mostly, anyway. Leaning back in his seat, the artist shrugged watched Wyatt, trying to gauge his reaction to that little threat. "And I never said that there was something wrong with your height, Gigantor. There's nothing wrong with my height, either." Laughing a bit at his own comeback, the blonde leaned forward and finished off the rest of his sandwich. Now that his stomach was satisfied, the male was fairly certain that he wouldn't end up nauseous due to his medications. Already, the feeling of almost being sick was going away, eventually fading into nothing. When the brunette told him why he had apologized, Dima couldn't help but blush and smile. It seemed so simple but, to the blonde, it was such a sweet gesture. The fact that Wyatt had actually taken into account the fact that his friend was a pacifist made him happy. Laughing some more, the artist leaned forward onto the table, resting his arms on top of it and watching the brunette, contemplating his response to his comment directed towards the extent of his pacifism. "Hmmmm...I suppose your right. I did say "mostly", though. I didn't say I was a complete pacifist," he replied, shrugging his shoulders. "Piss me off enough and see what happens. But I really don't get that angry too often. Only if I need to protect someone I care about. Or defend someone from bullies."

indentPouting a bit at Wyatt's response to his question, the blonde stuck his tongue out once more at the other. "Oh come on. What could be so embarrassing that you don't want to tell me?" he asked, his tone slightly pleading. "Besides, it's obvious your thoughts involve me. Don't I have a right to know, then?" Leaning forward a little more, Dima rested his chin on the table, staring up at the brunette through his eyelashes. "I think you're just embarrassed by what you're thinking about. You know I'll find out eventually." It really was so much fun to mess with Wyatt every once in a while. Getting him all flustered and embarrassed was one of the boy's specialties that he'd picked up over the years. Seeing Wyatt blush always made him smile and inwardly gawk at how cute the man was at those moments. 'Fuck it, he's hot all the time. I can't deny that.' Licking his lips a bit, Dima lifted his head and sat back in his chair once more, waiting for the athlete's response.

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Offensive Content Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 2 CuteVincent2

He should have known better, not to stare at someone like that. Not only was it rude, but he might have just possibly drawn attention to himself. He removed his elbow from the armrest and collapsed his hands together, placing them into his lap. He looked like a child who had just been scorned as he uneasily shifted in his seat. Why did he have to stare at him, what if the other male had seen him and thought he was being rude, or even just plain weird for doing it? Vincent let a quiet sigh slip out before settling. Maybe he was just over thinking the situation a little too much, it wasn’t like many people noticed him anyways, and he certainly didn’t expect someone like Grayson to notice the nerdy boy sitting across the mall…by himself…with a game bag. He let out a drawn out groan. No matter what he did he just couldn’t catch a break. Vincent would give anything if he could just effortlessly have that charming, relaxed, and charismatic way about him like so many others did.

Vincent’s thoughts were interrupted as he watched a pair of feet move across the room, coming closer and closer, approaching him directly. He glanced up uneasily to meet the face that owned the feet. It was Grayson. ‘Oh man’, Vincent thought as he looked back down at his own pair of shoes. ‘I’ve surely done something to upset the other. I knew I shouldn’t have looked at him for so long…I’m such an idiot.’

Vincent immediately opened up his mouth looking back up at the other male, but he found no words were able to come out. He at least wanted to squeak out an apology to the other but it was like someone had a choke hold around his throat. Why in the world was he so nervous around this boy? Yes, Vince was usually clumsy and awkward and somewhat paranoid, but never to this extent. Someone was finally approaching him. Wasn’t that what he had secretly been wanting all this time? And for it to be someone he had already been acquainted with, well that was somewhat a stroke of luck. Maybe this was meant to be, and if that was the case, Vincent knew he shouldn’t mess it up by being…well…himself.

What came next was a sort of shock to him, the other male was actually waving; and had comfortable and friendly disposition surrounding him. Vincent let out a relieved sigh. So Grayson was actually as nice as Vincent had originally thought? That was certainly a relief to him. A humble smile made its way across Vince’s ivory lips as he waved back. ‘I hope I don’t mess this up, especially when Grayson’s as kind and nice and cute…’ Vincent stopped. Cute? Where had that thought come from? Ugh, now he understood. Maybe he had an innocent crush on the other. That would explain the horrible way he had been thinking earlier.

He then tilted his head to the side as he watched the other speak. Hi, Vincent... wanna join my loner club? Vincent couldn’t help but let a genuine smile grace his lips as he sat back and looked at the other. “Your loner club? That’s a tempting offer,” he said quietly. “I’d happily join, seems like no one wants to join my losers club anyways.” He scooted over, patting the seat beside of himself, offering the other a place to sit down if he wanted. Vincent was surprising himself; he hadn’t been this ‘smooth’ talking to someone in a while. Weird how a single person could have another flustered, and so calm at the same time.

Vincent
Alexander
Walker
Offensive Content
Offensive Content

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Wait a minute... Whaaat? Blinking he could help but stare at the blonde blankly for a moment. He really thought he was that much of a dick, to like, be oblivious to the feelings of others? Seriously? Well.. He was a point.. Up until now, I really didn't care about others going down to get what I wanted. If I had to punch a kid in the face for disrespecting me I did it. If I had to threaten smart kids for answers or homework I'd do it. But it's different now. Maybe it's fucking mom getting in my head right now with her god damn constant lecturing. Oh fuck... Already he could hear Cecilia mocking him telling him, 'You are your fathers son!' with his necessity to use his power to get the things he needed. The brunette groaned quietly for a moment, then stared at the blonde.

"Well you're not an idiot. But let people think what they want y'know? If you were an idiot, I'm sure you'd had dropped outta high school by junior year and would had just become a local artist or whatever.", eating his bag of chips and pushed his lips to the left, staring at Dima, "Oi... I may or may not have done stupid shit the past four years but now I'm a bit more different. I'm wiser, as the saying goes. Looking back at everything I did, I realized I was a dick, I was never a dick when we were kids. Even when I was bullied. The only thing that happened was that the bullied, athletic kid became the bully and overstepped his boundaries. Besides that.. I'm looking towards my future now. I wanna be a doctor."

Finishing with a smile, the smile faded at the mention of being kissed by Dima in public. All sense of happiness left for a moment where he stared at him. I can't say that. I won't say that. Look at what you've done in less that twenty-four hours Wyatt. LOOK! He argued mentally and, squinted a glare at the blonde.

"Pull that act again and you'll be going down... Blondie.", Wyatt grinned and finished his chips spinning his bottled water on the palm of his hand, "Anyway. Enough height jokes. I know you said you mostly were a pacifist. I can't imagine you being like me. Or remotely close to how I act. It's scary enough dealing with myself, I couldn't imagine another version of me. And now that you mention defending someone from bullies what the hell was that stunt you pulled with Dre last night?", he pouted angrily, glaring at the blonde.

Jumping back on his seat, the glare faded at the sight of his tongue, forcing Wyatt to burst out laughing at the blondes response to wanting to know what he was thinking. If he wanted to know he'd had to flirt harder. But not in public.

"Besides, it's obvious your thoughts involve me. Don't I have a right to know, then?" Leaning forward a little more, Dima rested his chin on the table, staring up at the brunette through his eyelashes. "I think you're just embarrassed by what you're thinking about. You know I'll find out eventually."

"You don't even know if the thoughts are really about you. I was actually thinking about that girl over there.", he pointed at a girl with hips and ass for days with long hair, "And I'm not embarrassed. I just don't wanna tell you. I won't say a single thing.", he smirked, running his fingers through his own cheeks.

Why'd you gotta lick your lips for? FUCKING ASSHOLE! Looking away he felt his cheeks burn up again forcing him to groan angrily and glare at the artist for ever bringing up the subject of trying to find out what he's thinking about.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 am

indentDima couldn't help but blush a little deeper at Wyatt's compliment. 'He...really thinks that I'm not an idiot...? I...not a lot of people really just tell me that...' he thought to himself, inwardly smiling for joy. The man did have a point, though. If he really was as stupid as other people believed him to be, he would have definitely dropped out by now. In all honesty, the thought did cross his mind. His GPA was terrible, it had to be said. The only thing that stopped it from dropping below a 2.5 was the massive amounts of art, music, dance, and drama classes he took. Not only did it allow him to do what he loved, it also made it appear that he wasn't such a horrid failure at school. But, he realized that if he dropped out of high school, he'd never be able to get into art school. A GED was required for most high-end arts schools, no matter how much of a genius he was with the arts. So because of that he'd decided to stick with school, despite how much most of the classes irritated him. Sure enough, his efforts had paid off. He had a full ride to the best art school in Tokyo, no small feat for anyone. "You're right...but dropping out did cross my mind...at the end of my junior year. The only thing that kept me in school was the full ride scholarship I'd lose if I didn't. That was something I couldn't afford to lose...it's an experience of a lifetime and I'm not about to miss it." With that, the blonde fell silent and listened to the rest of what Wyatt had to say, feeling a kind, soft smile cross his features. He was glad that the brunette had realized his mistakes and was actually trying to turn over a new leaf.

indentIt made the young artist happy that his friend was focusing on his future. Being a doctor was a big aspiration, but he was certain that if anyone could do it, it would be Wyatt. But, at the thought of their future, Dima felt a pang in his chest. To go to Tokyo, he'd be forced to leave Wyatt behind. Before last night, that wasn't too horrible of a thing for the man, considering that he had believed that the brunette didn't care about him at all anymore. Now that they were essentially starting over, it made the blonde hurt just to think about leaving the athlete. Part of him wanted to ask if the other would come with him, but he doubted that he would agree to it. Besides, he couldn't ask the brunette to give up his future to come with him on his adventure abroad, as much as he would love to. His smile turned weak the more he thought about it. "I'm glad you're trying to focus more on your future. You'll make a great doctor," he said softly. "I wish I could be around to watch you succeed. But...I'll be in Tokyo..." He hadn't told many people about his plans after he graduated, considering practically everyone in the arts department would be all over him, begging for him to take them with him or to send them souvenirs. The male wondered how Wyatt would react to his information. The brunette was essentially being told that their time together was rather short. Don't mistake the artist, he was so excited and happy about being able to go to Japan to go to college...and that he didn't even have to pay a dime out of his own pocket to do so. It was a dream come true for Dima. But he was going to miss Wyatt. He would miss the man so damn much.

indentAnother laugh passed his lips at Wyatt's reaction to his mostly fake threat of kissing him in public. He'd promised not to expose the athlete until he was ready and he was going to keep his word. However, that didn't mean he couldn't steal kisses or touches when he was certain no one was looking. "Oh? I'll be going down? Hmmmmm sounds rather sexual. I wouldn't complain," he said in a soft, sexual tone, winking at the brunette before snickering devilishly. Wyatt's question about what happened with Dre last night actually caused him to pause, an eyebrow arched. Hadn't he just said that he'd protect people from bullies, regardless of who they were? The brunette was bullying the boy for no apparent reason so Dima stepped in and defended him. It was simple as that. Besides, the blonde was beginning to realize that his hatred for the younger boy was pointless. "You threw him into the pool. That was a jackass move. So I defended him. I gave him my jacket because I didn't want him getting sick. Being wet in the cold is not good. He can be a douche at times. But that doesn't give you the right to toss him in the pool for it. Would you like it if I kicked you in the pool in the middle of October? You do realize that he was probably drunk and you could have killed him, right? He may be an ass but I really don't he deserves to die for it." Biting his lip, the artist looked at the table, clenching and unclenching his fists. Why was he all of a sudden defending Dre so strongly? Maybe he was trying to make up for the fact that, for the last couple of months of so, he'd almost forgotten about his promise to protect others, no matter who they were.

indentDima would have reacted to the other's change of expression with, perhaps, another laugh or a smirk or a seductive grin, but his mood had dropped a little bit thanks to Dre being mentioned. It was obvious Wyatt was upset that the blonde had defended him. But, why? Why did those two hate each other so much? They were almost worse than Dima and Wyatt used to be. Though, he did have to snort when the brunette said he had been checking out the random girl. "I call bull shit on that statement. So much." Sighing gently, the artist lifted his head, the joy that could have been seen on his face mere moments ago was now replaced by a rather serious expression. "I'll get it out of you later...when we aren't in public. But for now I'll drop it." Pausing for a moment or two, Dima contemplated whether or not he should actually ask what got the athlete so riled up about him defended Dre. But, he needed to know. There was something going on between the two of them that he was obviously missing. "Why does it bother you so much that I defended Dre?"

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:27 pm

"What would the point of dropping out back then though? I mean, despite everything you had gone through then wouldn't had meant anything. Scholarship or not if I were in your shoes I'd still fight my way through all the torment.", Wyatt smiled and nodded leaning back.

Crossing his arms he listened to the blonde compliment him on what he wished to become. Feeling his cheeks burn red, he grinned and looked away for a moment. A good doctor huh? Sounds like I'll have to work my ass off then. Turning his attention back to the blonde he licked his lips leaning forward a bit.

"I'll work to be a fantastic doctor as long as you can work to become a world known artist, yeah?", coolly, leaning back on his chair again he arched his eyebrow smirking, "You're such a pervert. So of course you wouldn't complain about a comment like that."

If it lead down to him having to actually put the blonde down though, he himself knew wouldn't hesitate doing so. Of course both of them would enjoy it. They'd both be getting off, and he wasn't opposed to getting off by someone as... Attractive as Dima. Aw fuck, don't think dirty. Don't think dirty, don't think dirty. Staring at Dima suddenly get slightly defensive over protecting Dre though, forced the thoughts away. Even watching him clench and unclench his fists had started to irritate him. His reasoning to do so was beyond that statement. Why does it bother him? For more than the apparent reason that he's a punk. A punk who deserves to get humiliated.

Arching his eyebrow and licking the inside of his cheek, he felt his leg shake on it's own, "Yeah, I threw him in the fucking pool. What of it? He wasn't drunk and he wasn't going to die. Of what? Hypothermia? You obviously tended him quickly enough to give him your jacket. It's not that cold yet.", he scoffed and looked away, "He deserved it anyway. You say he's a douche and an ass at times? That's a load of shit. He dumped my drunk all over me the minute he kneed my cock. He's a good for nothing little bitch who should had gotten fucked up. I did nothing to him last night except stand in front of him when the bitch was crying. So the minute he noticed me he started acting like his pompous ass self and demanded I moved. Not a single, excuse me. Not once. And he comes and act's like he's fucking high and mighty? I don't fucking think so.", he said coldly.

Standing up he crossed his arms, ignoring the fact that his rage was building up on last nights scenes. He wasn't going to lie, today, it hurt. His dick really was in pain, the only reason it didn't hurt as much yesterday was because the alcohol numbed his body a bit. Hell, it was even probably hurting because he got off last night! Who the fuck knew. All the brunette cared about though was why the artist decided to defend that fucking princess so much, even now.

"Because I don't like him. I have my reasons.", standing up, he grabbed his things and walked over throwing it in the trash, "And if I ever see him in public I'd have no regrets smacking his girly face.", he said returning, sitting back down.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:26 pm

indentDima couldn't help but laugh a little bit towards Wyatt's comment about his nearly dropping out. It wasn't because of the ridicule that made him want to just leave high school. He just felt like a moron. Teachers passed him because they knew that he was a talented artist, one of the best in the school, really. The last thing they wanted was for him to be held back just because he couldn't do Algebra to save his life. "It wasn't the torment that made me want to drop out...I had other things I wanted to do to end the constant bullying. Like bring a gun to school. That thought did come to my mind. Especially during the few weeks after I was raped. I really wanted to put a bullet in their heads. The thought...appealed so much to me...but I fought against the urge. Didn't want to end up another murder-suicide, you know? It's so cliche." The blonde fell silent for a few moments, thinking back on those days when he almost took his grandfather's pistol to school with him. He'd even had it in his car one day. But just as he pulled into the parking lot, he'd had a change of heart and decided not to pull the trigger. It wasn't that he didn't have the guts to do it. It was that he didn't want to end up just like the people he had tried so hard to fight against. That was what stopped him from doing it. "Anyway the reason I wanted to drop out was because I didn't think I could make it through the rest of my gen ed classes to graduate. I looked ahead at the rest of the stupid crap I needed to take and it scared me. So I almost called it quits."

indentThe blush that appeared on the other's cheeks brought a smile to Dima's lips. There it was. The thing that he was able to so easily draw from Wyatt. He had a sense of pride over how simple it was to make the man embarrassed. His next comment caused the blonde's smile to turn into a smirk. A world known artist? Oh yeah, he could do that. Easy. Well, perhaps not easy. The artist would have to work his ass off to get there, but it wouldn't feel like work to him. It would feel like passion. He'd be doing what he loved and what he was oh so talented at. If he really put his mind to it, there was no way Dima could fail. "All right. It's a deal. I'll be famous before you know it. Just watch. Try to not be blown away by my greatness, now. I expect you to hold up your end of the bargain, too." The male couldn't help but get a bit cocky. He had pride in his work and he knew that he wouldn't settle for anything less than success. The pervert comment caused his smirk to turn into an impish grin. "Oh? I'm the pervert? You're one to talk. You're just as perverted as me. Don't tell me that you wouldn't enjoy taking me down. I can see it in your eyes. You'd love it." The blonde winked and let out a low chuckle. It was so hard to not talk dirty games around Wyatt. Especially when the man is the one that instigates them. In all honesty, the artist truly wouldn't have minded going for round three. Anytime. Anywhere. Even right here. In the food court. Unlike Wyatt, he had nothing to hide. It would have been so much fun to be...public...about this whole thing. Alas, that would have to wait for some other time.

indentWhen their conversation turned towards Dre, Dima had to fight very hard to keep his cool. Unfortunately, the more the brunette spoke ill of the other boy, the more irritated he became. It was so hard to not want to reach over and bash the man's head into the table for, once again, being a hypocrite. Biting his lip hard to stop himself from opening his mouth and letting his anger get the best of him, the male tried to keep his breathing even so he could stay calm. He felt his teeth break the skin on his lip and he let out a hissed curse, releasing his poor lower lip from the grip his teeth had on it. The coppery taste of blood filled his mouth but he knew that the lip probably wasn't bleeding that badly. "You're one to talk, Wyatt. Don't point fingers at others for being an asshole when you can be the exact same as them," he said softly, keeping his gaze impassive so Wyatt wouldn't be able to see the anger building up inside him. "And to be honest, if Dre hadn't already beaten me to it, I'd have kicked you in the balls myself. Believe me, I'd have nailed them much harder. So you should be thankful that he did it and not me. If you'd made one more pass at me like you did in the bedroom, I'd have had you on the ground before you'd have known what hit you. To be honest, you really did piss me off last night. The booze made me show it but you really did set me off." Getting to his feet as well, the artist threw away the paper that his sub had been wrapped in and returned to his seat, wiping away the blood that dripped down his chin.

indentTaking a deep breath, Dima watched Wyatt for a few moments, sorting out his words before he opened his mouth. "Look I really don't give a shit what caused the pointless grudge between the two of you. I really don't. As far as I'm concerned neither of you have the right to hold a grudge like you do. If anyone has the right to hold a grudge here, it would be me. But I don't." Looking down at the table, the blonde clenched his fists, nails digging into the palm of his hand. "I hate pointless fights. Both of you can be pricks and I'll defend either of you depending on whose doing what. If Dre had been the one to kick you into the pool, I'd have done the same thing for you as I did for Dre. But if you throw the first punch and I'm around to see it, I'll kick your ass. And if he decides to fight back, I'll kick both your asses. End of story." He hated to sound as harsh as he did, but he needed to put his foot down. If Wyatt was going to stay his friend he needed to grow up a bit and realize that grudges were pointless. Especially when Wyatt was talking to someone who refused to hold a grudge, no matter how much he deserved to. "Or I'll just step between the two of you and see which one hits me first. Obviously both of you know my little problem and I don't think either of you will want to send me to the hospital." Picking up a napkin he'd left on the table, Dima reached up and dabbed at his lower lip, pulling it back to see blood. "Heh, speaking of that little problem. Guess I bit my lip too hard. Eh, it'll stop."

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Practically everything they were talking about started going over his head. He felt his heartbeat thumping incredibly hard, forcing the blood to pass through his veins quickly. Balling his fists on his shaking leg, he looked down at his vein staring at the twitch. His cold stare turned more and more wicked with every word Dima spoke, until the cold stare turned blank. He was filled with a void in his chest against and just felt numb towards the blonde.

Was really being fucking serious right now? Even mentioning that he himself would had kicked him in the balls. Since when was the conversation turned over about him anyway? They were talking about Dre not Dima. Pressing his tongue against his teeth when the blonde walked away to throw away the sub he rolled his eyes for a moment then watched him sit down.

"Since when was the fucking conversation directed to you? Are we talking about you? This entire conversation is about D'andre. Not you. You're so fucking ignorant to even mention any of that right now. I should be thankful that you didn't kick me? Please, don't make me fucking laugh."

Standing up he looked down at the blonde his fists shaking from the ever building rage. Pointless grudge? You're so lucky that--That--That-- Already he couldn't even think with his body temperature increasing.

"Don't act so fucking neutral when he's obviously the start of all these problems right now! A fucking sex game!? Who the fuck wears bracelets and snaps it just to fucking fuck huh!? Who the fuck does he think he is coming around here taking private information about us!? How dare you even mention that you'll be neutral to the point where you'll defend him if I hit him? Why because he's you're fucking friend? Go to him then!", Wyatt snarled, being stared at by a few passerby's.

Grabbing his shaking leg he stared at Dima and shook his head actually feeling his eyes water, "How unbelievable that you claim you're being neutral but you say that you'd fucking hit me because of last night. Me and you are not going out for you to get jealous with who I decide to mess around with. I've already told you everything as to why I've been acting the way I have and this--this is what you have to come and fucking tell me?"

Standing up straight his hand trembled harder, feeling himself sink deeper into his rage. Fuck this... This... It had to be a mistake. Turning away, Wyatt grabbed his fist tightly, walking over to the balcony of the food court to look down at the walking people.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 pm

indentDima's eye twitched ever so slightly the more Wyatt spoke; the first sign of the anger that continued to build in his chest. Who the fuck did Wyatt think he was?! The blonde spoke his mind and now the brunette was fucking treating him like shit! Almost as if yesterday had never happened! On top of the rage, the artist felt a pang in his chest and a lump in his throat at the words the athlete was speaking. His clenched his fists even tighter, his knuckles turning white with the force of his grip. 'Fuck...fuck this...I don't deserve this bull shit... Why the FUCK do I let it hurt?! Why do I let my fucking heart rest on this prick?! Does he even fucking realize that he practically holds my god damn life in his hands?! No, probably not. The bitch is too fucking oblivious to realize that...' All Dima had wanted was just a nice, stress-free day. All he wanted was to maybe feel like he was wanted again. Now all of that was ruined and he was back where he had been before last night. Angry, alone, and unwanted. As always. The artist could feel the hot pressure of tears of rage and sorrow building up behind his eyes. So much for his day. Was it too much to ask to just have one day without something, somehow blowing up in his face? For the moment, he was afraid to open his mouth. He didn't know what would come out if he did. All he knew was that it most definitely wouldn't be pretty if he let himself speak right now. So instead he just sat there, staring at the brunette with a mostly impassive gaze. The only sign of any form of emotion was the slight shimmer in his eyes of the tears he was fighting to hold back. 'God, how could things get any worse?'

indentThe more the athlete spoke, the more the pain in his chest grew and the more his anger rose with it. Chewing on the inside of his cheek, the blonde reached up and wiped a bit more blood away from his lip. The bleeding was slowing down, which was good. Not that he really cared at the moment. He focus was completely on Wyatt and the pain he was feeling. One of the last comments did pose a question, though. Was Dre, in fact, a friend? Despite everything? Overall, the stupid game they were in wasn't so horrible. At least, not to him, anyway. None of his bracelets had been snapped. Glancing down at his arm, the blonde rolled up the sleeve of his hoody to examine all the colored bracelets on his arm. Sighing faintly, the male rolled his sleeve back down and turned his attention back to the brunette. He supposed he could understand the other's anger towards Dre for this game and digging up dirt on all of them. His secrets weren't that big, at least, not to him, anyway. Sure it would be rather unfortunate if his masochism and hemophilia got spread around the school. He'd probably be called twisted and sick but he didn't care enough about their opinions to really have it affect him. The only thing that he was worried about was not being able to protect people from bullies. "I'm not defending the things he did, Wyatt. I know how fucked up it is. But I hate the fact that I'm watching you stoop to his level. Just because someone's being an ass doesn't mean you should beat them up for it. If that were the case, you'd have punched me a long time ago for how big of an ass I've been to you. Or is my hemophilia the only reason why you haven't beat the shit out of me? If it is, spare me the fucking pity. I don't need it. Least of all from you."

indentWhen the other's voice dropped to a whisper, Dima leaned forward a bit to hear him better. The words that passed his lips finally pushed him over the edge and he allowed a single tear to slip down his cheek. For the moment, the anger was pushed to the back of his mind and all there was left was pain. Unclenching his fists, the blonde sat back and watched the other walk to the balcony of the food court. 'Well, good mood is officially gone.' But what the athlete had said brought so many things into his mind. Did Wyatt really think that the entire incident with Ray was the only thing that had hurt Dima last night? Shaking his head, the blonde wiped his eyes of tears and stood up to head to the balcony. Once he got there, he stood next to Wyatt and leaned on the railing, resting his arms on top of it. "If we were actually going out, I'd have every right to get jealous and hurt if you mess around with anyone but me," he said softly, keeping his voice a whisper so it wouldn't crack. "But we're not going out. We're just friends with benefits, as you said. Does that mean I can stop myself from hurting when you mess around with other people? No. It's your right but that doesn't stop the pain." A few more tears slipped down his cheeks but he quickly wiped them away so Wyatt wouldn't see them. Glancing over at the brunette, Dima took a shaky breath before continuing. "I didn't kick you because I found out the truth. But back when I was considering it, I didn't exactly know the truth now did I?" Tearing his gaze away from the other male, the blonde stared directly ahead, trying to regain control of his emotions.

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:22 pm

"Excuse me for wanting to get back at him for getting me involved in something I didn't want to get to. I'll never like him for what he's done.", Wyatt said leaning forward a bit, "And I haven't hit you because... I don't want to repeat what happened four years ago. I don't want to be the cause to make you bleed Dima. I'm regret that I've done it..."

All the anger was already leaving, but a portion stayed. He was still irritated with the fact that Dima still defended Dre. It wasn't fair. Glancing to the side he stared at the blonde whisper keeping quiet as he listened intently.

"You don't have to remind me and I don't cheat. As bad as the rumors make me seem as I'm a playboy. But... You're in love with someone who can't return those feelings yet.", sighing he looked away when Dima went to wipe his cheeks, "If you want to hit me right now go ahead. I'm not going to stop you. I've practically ruined your day already making a big deal out of this."

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:55 pm

indentDima's sighed gently, both in relief and in defeat. At least Wyatt seemed to be calming down. But that didn't stop the ache in his chest from making him want to cry. "I'm not asking you to like him, Wyatt. I just don't like that you let him get to you like this. Dre is Dre. No amount of beating him up is going to change that. If you could at least be neutral towards him, I'd be less adamant about this. Or, even just ignore him. I'd be okay with that, too." The blonde absolutely hated how his day could go from amazing to shit in the blink of an eye. Only moments ago, he'd been smiling and laughing, cracking jokes. Then Dre was mentioned and everything went completely downhill after that. The male wondered how it was possible that just mentioning the boy could make everything come to a screeching halt for him. Did Wyatt really have to let the other get to him that much? So much that he'd even blow up at Dima just for trying to stop fights from breaking out? Why did he always have to be the peacemaker. If he didn't hate violence and pointless battles, the artist would have probably killed both of them by now. Hearing the brunette's reason for not hitting him made the lump in his throat grow ever larger. He'd never admit how much it hurt to know that the scar on his back was because of Wyatt, despite the fact that he knew very well it was an accident. It didn't sound like pity to him. In fact, it sounded fairly sweet. The athlete cared about hurting him. At least that was something. Even if they weren't "going out", at least Dima could see that the other cared. "It was an accident, Wyatt...besides, you and I used to beat wrestle and fight all the time before you found out about my disorder... I appreciate that you care but I'm not that fragile as long as I take my medications." Turning his eyes back towards the other, he couldn't help but flash a very tiny smile. "Besides, all I'd need is a blood transfusion if I did end up getting sent to the hospital. The only issue with that I'm terrified of needles. Since...you were at the hospital with me the last time...I guess you got to see that firsthand."

indentSliding the hood off of his head, the blonde ran his fingers through his hair as he attempted to stop himself from crying. It hurt. It hurt like hell. But he couldn't show that to Wyatt. He couldn't return his feelings, he said. The artist wasn't going to force anything onto the other so he kept the full force of the pain to himself. The one thing that did catch his attention, though, was that the brunette had said "yet". That one word gave yet another tiny shred of hope to cling to. However, the logical part of his brain was skeptical. There was no guarantee that Wyatt would ever return those feelings and if he never did...then it would kill Dima if he didn't pull away now. If he didn't stop this friends with benefits thing, the athlete never returning his love would just be the end of him. But he didn't want it to end. Even if it meant he might be destroyed later, he wanted to at least be able to enjoy this for as long as he could. "I don't pay attention to rumors. They're just stories with no evidence. Even if I'd heard anything about you being a playboy, I wouldn't have paid attention to it." Taking a deep breath, Dima slipped the hood back onto his head so Wyatt couldn't see the tears. "I know you can't return those feelings...I know that there's no guarantee you ever will. But...I guess I can't stop myself from hoping, as stupid as that might sound." Shaking his head when Wyatt offered to let Dima hit him, he leaned a bit more onto the railing, keeping his arms resting firmly on top of it. "I'm not going to hit you for being you. My day isn't totally ruined. This was just a bit of a step backwards, I guess." Using the sleeve of his hoody to wipe his eyes once more, the male straightened and turned to face the brunette, trying his best to smile.

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:56 am

He really couldn't to be honest. Even the sight of Dre was repulsive to him, "Tsk, whatever... If that'll back you off from me going at him. But if he say's something stupid to me, I swear Dima... I can't promise you I won't hit him."

If he'd see the brat whatever would conspire next would most likely be some sort of dispute. Honestly, as good as he was at making promises and keeping them, this was one he wasn't going to keep. A direct insult to him would result in one thing. His fist and Dre's face. It'd take everything in him when he pushed him yesterday not to pummel his face for what he did, but let's keep the blame on the alcohol. He just didn't care. Being sober was different.

He couldn't help but remember the first time he met the girly brat. Dre was a good, decent kid, a bit quiet and on the feminine side, but good. Then one day he made the poor kid cry and that seemed to trigger the flames of war between them. Any time Wyatt would look at him he'd remain quiet and freeze up and the brunette would get yelled at by the teachers just because of a simple glance. Once they got into high school though, Dre literally did a full three-sixty and became a snob.

At least that's what he remembered.

"You try living with a psycho mom who'll yell and attack you for making someone bleed by mistake. She wouldn't drop it at all. Even when you came over after that and she heard us play fighting, I'd be dead. Why else would she call me to, 'talk.'", he sighed, "So I promised her I wouldn't lay a hand on you 'cuz if I did, mother dearest would have my head."

Pushing his lips forward a bit, he leaned down on the railing, using his forearms as support. And I can still remember the first time she beat the shit outta me for that like it was just yesterday. He sighed and shuddered. At first she walked over to him hiding his plastic baseball bat behind her, the minute he looked away, it was a strike to the legs. The brunette twitched as if he remembered the pain.

"Good thing you don't. I'm surprised I haven't been considered a man-whore with some of the girls I slept with. Wasn't ever my--", coughing he looked away for a moment and remained silent, "It does sound stupid... But awkwardly flattering for some reason."

Though what he really wanted to say was that it was cute. Especially coming out of Dima. But he still couldn't say it, male pride.

"I still want you to hit me though. Just once. Your hardest too.", he chuckled and removed his hat, running his fingers through his hair, "I haven't been here in awhile, let's go to the fountain."

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:01 pm

indentPart of Dima knew that it was too much to hope for that Wyatt would actually keep his word and not start shit with Dre. But he'd at least said that he would try so the blonde knew he just needed to accept that he would and move on. Now all he could pray for was that the younger boy wouldn't be here today. The artist could handle either of them alone with relative ease and mostly maintain his cool. But the two of them together...well, that would probably cause Dima to scream in frustration and storm off. He'd also probably start to cry because both of those stubborn morons would have truly ruined his day then. All he could do for now was attempt to make this day better after the minor setback. Sighing faintly, the blonde turned his head to look at the other man, a rather tired look in his eye. "You try to hit him, I'll step between the two of you. You'll have to get through me. Simple as that. No fights...at least not today. Humor me. I've been through enough shit recently. I could use a day off." Looking away once more, Dima watched the people below them pass by to their various destinations. That nagging feeling at the back of his mind was still there. But why? Was there something he was forgetting? Something he was missing? As far as he could recall, there wasn't anything of the sort. 'I don't know what I'm missing... Why do I feel like there's something going on right now?' Of course, little did Dima know that he would soon know the answers to his questions.

indentShrugging off the feeling once more, the blonde turned his gaze back to Wyatt and let out a laugh at his explanation for not punching him. "Your mom's not psycho. She's always been nice to me. I don't know why she beats you up," he said innocently, smirking a bit. "I think it's just called 'tough love'. Sometimes there's no other way to get through that thick head of yours." As he said this, the blonde straightened and poked Wyatt in the side of the head to emphasize his point. "So your mom doesn't want you beating me up, eh? I wonder why..." Snickering, Dima switched his position from leaning against the railing to sitting on it. It was more comfortable for his back this way, anyway. The blonde remembered the many times that Cecilia had called Wyatt away to "talk" about something. He'd never paid it much mind in the past since he was young and didn't care too much. But thinking back on it now, he could always remember some rather distinct thuds whenever he was called away like that. Knowing what he knew now, it must have been Cecilia wailing on him for their play fights. But why? It was all in good fun. It's not like Cecilia knew about his problem...or did she? She'd spoken to his parents but Dima highly doubted that they would be so forthcoming with that kind of information. Or would they? The male didn't even know, anymore. Everything he had thought he knew about his parents had come crashing down when his father kicked him out.

indent"Oh I'm sure you probably have been considered a man-whore, Wyatt. I know how many girls you've slept with." The blonde couldn't help but shudder at the thought of sleeping with a woman. They were great as friends but, to him, they were disgusting in bed. Just...no. "But, as I said, I don't pay attention to rumors. I'm not some Gossip Queen like Dre. Sometimes...he really does give gay men like me a bad rep. He acts so stereotypical that it destroys people's images of every other gay man out there." Looking down at the floor for a moment, Dima wondered whether or not he should have mentioned Dre again. It just slipped out without him really thinking about what he was saying. "But I'm 70% sure it's an act. Why he'd want to act that way, I don't know. He can't really pull the wool over the eyes of someone who's trained to know the signs of a facade. Besides, I'm one of the best actors in school. It's hard to pull a fast one with me." Lifting his head once more, the male flashed a rather shy, embarrassed smile towards Wyatt. "Except for you. You can sometimes pull the wool over my eyes...which sucks. It's because I'm emotionally attached to you. It's hard to look beyond the words and the actions to find the mask when they hurt so much." Talking about all of this made Dima a little nervous so now he was regretting not bringing his guitar with him today. It was such a rare occasion to see the male without his beloved instrument. Even if he wasn't playing it, it brought him comfort in times when he was nervous or in pain. But he'd left it at home today so he wouldn't be so obvious.

indentA light blush dusted his cheeks when Wyatt said that his hope was awkwardly flattering. 'Yep. He agrees with me. He thinks it's stupid. Great. I get the feeling I'm gonna get destroyed. ...Stop being such a pessimist, Dima!' A weak chuckle escaped him to try to cover up the embarrassment. "Ummm...you're welcome, I guess?" Hearing the brunette say he wanted Dima to hit him caused his face to fall slightly. He didn't want to hit Wyatt. He really didn't. The thought made him feel guilty. But, he had to admit that the other deserved it. Not just for today. But for a lot of the things in the past. Sighing faintly, the artist shook his head, sticking his tongue out at the athlete. "Okay. I'll hit you. But not here. Not now. Some other time." Smirking, he leaned back a little bit on the railing, careful not to lean too far so he wouldn't fall off of the thing. "I don't wanna embarrass you in front of all these people. That would be too much." Sliding off the railing when Wyatt said he wanted to go to the fountain, Dima nodded his head in agreement. "Okay. Let's go then." With that, the blonde headed back through the food court and towards the fountain. Once he arrived, however, his face paled ever so slightly upon seeing who was already there. Dre. 'Shit...' There was another boy there with him but Dima couldn't bring himself to care too much about that. All he could focus on was Dre. Adjusting his hood so maybe he wouldn't be recognized, the male glanced over his shoulder towards Wyatt, trying to watch for a reaction.

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:03 pm

"Yeah, yeah, that's what you told me the first time Dima.", he sighed rolling his eyes at the repeated comment, "Mom definitely is a psycho. She takes whatever is in her hand and beats the shit out of me. I wouldn't be surprised if she preferred you over me any day.", he snickered and shrugged.

Crossing his arms he listened intently to the blonde. His comment about the brunette most definitely being considered a candidate as a man-whore left him to grin and chuckle a bit. It was a given though. He could point out all the girls in the school that's he's been with and fucked because they wanted a piece of ass from one of the schools best athletes. It wasn't important to him anyway. His title just meant he had to keep it for his scholarship for college. Of course, he'd have to play college football though, in order to pursue his career.

"He was never like that. I'm the cause of it pretty much. It happened when we were younger. Eighth grade I believe, when I found out about dad passing away. I just entered a really dark place and just turned really cold. You should remember how I was.", Wyatt sighed and started walking with Dima, "I think that by accident, I ended up saying or doing something to him that it just started tormenting him. I don't remember, I'm sure he does. Anyway, that's what happened. Every time I'd look at him in class, he'd freeze and I'd get yelled at just for looking at him. The teachers then wanted to get rid of me though, because mourning over my father just made me more.. Violent. There wasn't a day that I'd get in an argument with a kid in class who'd just come and attack me. And who'd get into trouble? Me.", he shrugged and rolled his eyes, "I'm over that shit now. I really did hate the teachers though."

Crossing his arms he smirked at Dima's comment of him being able to successfully being able to act perfectly around him. Was it out of love that he couldn't? He could understand it yet and wasn't sure if he ever would really. Once they stopped at the fountain he laughed at his comment.

"Oh please, you act like I don't go through more embarrassing thin--", pausing once he looked at the blondes facial expression, he tried to see what he was seeing.

Well what do we have here... If Wyatt could literally take Dre right now and smack him into Hell, now would be the time. Looking away, he sighed and stared at a few stores, keeping his attention open if the short prick decided to say something to him.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 2 300ci1y

Dre scowled at the disgusting cracks of Lucian's back and shoulders. "Well, bars sure are classy." He muttered, crossing his arms. "And I don't know what I want, because I act like a teenager and not a sixty year old man on the prowl to rock the cradle." He watched the other man leave, scoffing lightly. What an annoying pervert. "At least I look young and not like a crack head." He grumbled to himself, turning in the direction of the stairs. Then, he caught sight of someone. A certain someone he had a bone to pick with.

With a smug smirk, he walked up to the cute little couple, making sure his hips swayed ever-so-slightly. Just for effect. He glanced at Wyatt in disgust, then turned to smile at Dima. "I still have your jacket." With a small laugh, he pulled the jacket from his bag, neatly folded and dried. "I was going to wash it, but I didn't want to ruin it or anything." He handed the jacket back to Dima with a genuine, slightly embarrassed smile. "Thanks for letting me use it. And helping me out of the pool. At least one of us looks good on those party videos, huh?" With a laugh laced in bitterness, he looked back at Wyatt and purse his lips.

"So, you throw me into the pool and, by the way you're all buddy-buddy with Dima now, I'm guessing you got lucky." Dre walked over to Wyatt with his bitch-mode fully activated, glaring daggers at him. "Hardly seems fair to me. Ah, but I guess it doesn't matter." He stepped closer to Wyatt until the were almost touching. "After all, I'm not a person, right? Just a fairy that liked sucking dick." With a short laugh, he moved away from Wyatt and circled him slowly. "Remember that, Dwayne? We were, what, thirteen? Fourteen?" He smirked bitterly. "Who knew someone could become even more of a douche bag?" Coming back to stand in front of the two, he smiled at Dima again. "No offense to you, of course. Just...your unfortunate choice in men." He turned another disgusted look towards Wyatt.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 pm

What kind of bullshit is this? Are you fucking serious--? What the fuck is this stupid queer talking about now? Tapping his foot on the ground quietly, he took a deep breath. Already the blood in his veins were rushing. The temptation to raise his hand and smack the shit out of the little bitch was rising with every word he said. Back the fuck off. Get the fuck away.

He remembered Dima's words to him. If he acted, he was going to end up hitting Dima instead of Dre. What problem would that resolve if he'd hit him. Where he'd be breaking his promise. Where he'd be hurting someone he cared about for getting in the way of hitting someone else who deserved every right to get smacked. What would that solve?

"I don't know what you're talking about D'andre. But do me a favor... Back the fuck off and leave Dima out of this, alright? He was being friendly, as he always has been. Whatever conspired between you both is non of my business. But right now, stand the fuck down.", his tone was icy and firm.

Honestly though, he did want to hit him. Hard as could fucking be, just to knock him out with one hit for being such a dumb bitch.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Victory Panda Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:00 am

[quote="Victory Panda"]
xxxxx g я ą y s σ η ι ɛ ɛ
▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Snap! (invite only) - Page 2 Grayleeyeoung_zps543197b6

Watching Vincent lean back in his seat, Grayson couldn't help but bring a smile to his own pair of lips. The other male smiling hadn't exactly been expected. Every time Grayson saw him, he seemed to either have his head in a straight bee-line, in some video game or something where attention was impossible to get. A frown creased over his features. Well, not a frown. But from his own point of view, that what it felt like. As if Vincent were putting on some type of social defense to tone everyone else out and not be bothered. It was the only thing about the other male that Gray found intimidating. The idea that whenever he would stop to say hi, Vinc was putting on some sort of false. But he could see it. The genuine smile that displayed on the others lips. The way he leaned back so easily and displayed a seat to be sat next to him. It showed his comfort. At least that what he figured. Vincent wasn't exactly the easiest person to read. A beef head like Wyatt or a short fuse like Dima were easy to figure out just by a glance. 'Wa-wait... is that...?' His brown hue's directing from Vincent to spot a head of red and yellow hair bobbing through the cafe. His lids lowered in confusion for a brief moment before shaking his head. No way that was them. It was... it was them! Wait, then what was that blow up at the party? Just a scene to put on for everyone else? Did that mean... did that mean Wyatt was gay?! Dima was obvious and it was shown that he loved Wyatt, but... not the other way around. Were they on a date?

"O-oh! Um... yeah, loser club." His eye's connecting with a darker pair staring back at him. Gray's body instantly tightened with surprise with lids widening and head lowered. Awkward. Oh God, what if he came over! His orbs moved into the direction for a brief moment only to see Dima looking in his direction this time. "Ah-haha-hahaha!" A hand rising to the back of his head as an awkward laugh escaped his lips. His body lowering next to the other male as he tried to tone himself down. Attempting to relieve all the nerves just wasn't working. Might as well fight right through. "Y-you're not a loser. At least not to me so... let's just rename ourselves and become one group." His laughter finally shaken away with a soft smile spreading over his features. A light bump against the taller boys shoulder with his own as he looked over into his direction. "We could be the 'Cool Kidz'. With a Z to show just how cool we really are." A hand brought up to his lips to cover another laugh forming it's way from him. This one coming out just as awkward as the first. Why was this weird? What happened again? Oh yeah, Dima and Wyatt. Weird. "Do you think Dima and Wyatt are dating?" Word vomit. Something Grayson was never able to cover up. Too bad it was happening around the main pair every time he saw them, even asking Dima if he loved Vincent. "Um I mean... Do you... think Dima and Wyatt are fighting... again? Ah-never mind." Another nervous laughter. What was this? "I-I'm sorry... I just feel really nervous for some reason. I don't know why though..." What was this weird feeling? Somewhat acceptance... a welcome... a hello? Was it because Vincent actually noticed him? Someone actually noticed him? He was sitting with someone who wasn't Errol at the mall! That was a... first.

"Anyway, thank you." A small nod given in his direction before he finally turned his body towards the other male on the bench. An arm resting against the head for support as his free hand held close to his wrist. Leg raised to rest against the bench to make all things easier. With a bite down to his lower lip, Gray looked at the bag that Vincent had been carrying. "So... what game did you buy?" Grayson didn't want to really ask since he didn't know thaaat much about video games. He played them enough, but nothing too popular or too common. Most other people played war, sports or super RPG's... but he preferred to stick with other genres or just low range games. Nothing that you would generally find on a commercial or a magazine cover. Instead of asking for permission or waiting for a response, Grayson reached for the object. Slipping it from the bag and eye's instantly going from title to picture. Then back again. Then again... "Wait..." His head gave a small tilt to the left. "Wait... so..." Squinting towards the object for a las time, a look was finally given to Vincent. Something between confusion and wonderment. What was this? A BL game? What did that mean? "What type of game is this? What is... 'BL'?" Two and two weren't really fitting together to match the cover. It didn't look like a fighter nor RPG. Well, maybe it could have been, but it didn't really look too much like the ones he usually saw. Either way, his eye's were trained on the pair of glasses before him for the answer.
Victory Panda
Victory Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:43 pm

indentDima never really had time to respond to any of what Wyatt had to say before they ended up at the fountain...and coincidentally in the company of Dre, which was one thing he certainly was not very excited about at this time. It wasn't that he really had an issue with being around the boy. At least, not anymore. The blonde had snapped himself out of that depressive, angry slump he had fallen into for the last few months. Granted, in the past, regardless of his mood, he still had never much liked the younger brunette. It was funny to him how things could change so quickly simply because of of a few coincidental incidents. If he hadn't have been with Wyatt when he happened upon Dre, the artist would have taken the time to actually say hi to the other boy. However, given the circumstances, the last thing he wanted was to tick the athlete off anymore than he already had that day. Given their rather rough past, it was only natural that Dima would be worried about setting either one of them off by showing any form of preference for either. Even though it was so blatantly obvious that his favorite was Wyatt, given his overwhelming amount of feelings towards the athlete. Glancing over his shoulder at the other man once more, the blonde flinched very subtly at what he saw in the other's eyes. Great. He'd seen Dre sitting on the fountain. Just peachy. 'Ugh these two...sometimes I think they're more trouble than they're worth,' he thought, mentally preparing himself for any sort of argument or fight that should break out between the two brunettes.

indentOh even better. Dre was approaching them now with an obvious look of disgust towards Wyatt. However, what actually shocked the artist was that the boy smiled towards him. Why? What caused the sudden change of heart? Had the fact that Dima helped him last night really been so shocking? Hearing the boy address him, he stared at the other in awe. Accepting his jacket back from Dre, the blonde looked down at it, actually rather shocked at seeing his favorite jacket again. It was obvious to him now that the other's stereotypical act was clearly a facade. A light smile appeared on his features as he was thanked for the help last night. "Anytime. I realized I've been acting like a jackass lately. Thank you for returning my jacket," he responded, unfolding it and holding it up to examine it. The chlorine from the water in the pool that Dre had been dripping in had slightly discolored portions of it which caused the male to bite his lip. 'Great...maybe I can fix it. I'll have to take it home and wash it and see what I can do about the discoloration. At least it helped Dre stay warm.' Slinging the coat over his shoulder, the artist's face fell ever so slightly when he noted the bitterness in the boy's voice and the glare he gave Wyatt. "There...were videos? I didn't even know..." Dima was truly oblivious to all of this, considering he never paid much attention to things like that. Stepping back ever so slightly, he turned around so he could face both of them and watch their discussion warily.

indentUpon hearing what Dre had to say to Wyatt, the blonde flashed the athlete a glare that said: "you seriously said that to him?". He was extremely disappointed in the other male. Did he seriously think that that wouldn't make Dre cry? Hell, people had said similar things to him and it had been enough to bring him to tears as well. But he couldn't speak up. Not now. The situation was too fragile and he was afraid of triggering something in either of them. When the boy turned his attention back towards Dima, a light blush colored his cheeks at what he said next. His unfortunate choice in men? There was an urge to defend Wyatt from that statement...and indirectly himself. But...part of him knew that Dre did have a bit of a point there. Besides, he couldn't defend Wyatt without revealing that he wasn't as big of an ass as people believed...which would reveal things that both of them had kept secret about their past relationships. 'He's really not that bad, Dre...you just need to get to know him...he can be a douche...but deep down he can be sweet...I...but I can't say that, can I? Wyatt would hate me...' Biting his lip, the blonde felt a lump begin to form in his throat. Was there really nothing he could do? Closing his eyes, he took a very deep breath and mentally built up his mask. When he opened his eyes once more, his facial expression changed to a rather neutral expression...or rather, more neutral than it had been. Now the only thing his eyes showed was caution and the readiness to act if necessary; he'd successfully hid the worry and uncertainty. Turning those eyes onto Wyatt when he heard the male speak...almost as if defending him, that caution turned to shock. He was honestly trying to maintain control, which made the blonde a bit happy. Just a bit. But he was still worried. Very casually, the artist stepped between the two of them to act as a wall. The whole time, he'd continued to remain silent, only watching Wyatt and Dre for any sudden moves. 'Maybe I'll get lucky and they won't fight...'

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 2 300ci1y

Dre turned his attention back to Dima at the mention of the videos, eyes Mich softer and even a little sad. "Yeah, a bunch of them. Just drunk jerks wanting to have something funny to put up on the internet." He had to paused to bite back tears. "Not as bad as the death threats, though." With a weak, awkward laugh, he quickly wiped at his eyes and turned to glare back at Wyatt. The jock's reply made his angst turn to pure rage, setting his jaw defiantly. "Really, Dwayne? You don't remember making me cry and humiliating me in front of the whole school? You know some of your little buddies spray painted shit all over my house? It took my mom and I a week to get it off." With a scoff, he crossed his arms and looked away.

It was absolutely unbelievable that Wyatt didn't remember such an event. To him, it was the start of his downfall, but to the jock it was just another day in his pathetic life. What a prick. "I wasn't pulling Dima into it." He muttered, looking off towards a row of busy stores. "Why the hell would I pull the only person who shows an ounce of consideration for me into our stupid fucking fight?" His voice raised to a dangerous level and he took a deep breath to calm himself. "You know what, Dwayne? You're still the same as you were back then. A heartless, inconsiderate, homophobic bigot and the biggest hypocrite of this century." He shook his head. "You're a real piece of work. You can be as big of an ass as you want, then try to keep from starting a fight and suddenly you're they hero. People will always run back to you." Once again, he had to bite his lower lip to keep from breaking down.

It was true. Wyatt always had someone to go back to. His friends, Dima. With just one act of kindness all was forgiven and he was loved once again. No matter what he did, he always got something good in return. He could throw someone into the pool, then suddenly get laid. He could could ruin someone's life and get high fives from his friends. It was so unbelievably fucking unfair. Dima's presence in front of his made him return his attention to the situation at hand. "Dima, this isn't your fight." He said quietly. "This is between me and your dick of a boy toy." He shot another glare at Wyatt over Dima's shoulder.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next