ForeverIndividual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snap! (invite only)

+3
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Victory Panda
Admin
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Snap! (invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Snap! (invite only)

Post  Raminel Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 3 MQdFy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬x

The brunette couldn't help but crack his neck and lick the inside of his front teeth. The rage was growing more with every spout of shit that came out of this fucking bitches mouth. All he remembered about was saying shit to the idiot which broke him down into tears. Were those words what he said? Arching an eyebrow he sighed and glared back at Dima. Was he even giving him shit already himself for something that happened in the past? Goof fucking grief.

Crossing his arms he clicked his tongue against his teeth, "It's Wyatt and those aren't my friends. What they did was their fault, got that? Don't put the fucking blame on me you ignorant little bitch."

"If you're not then, what the fuck was that about his, 'unfortunate choice of men', hmm? Who he's interested in is not your business, just how now I don't care what you do with your life.", he said disgustedly, "Now if you could apologize to Dima for saying what you said we'll be on our way. I'd rather not continue this meaningless fucking fight with your good for nothing ass." he snarled angrily.

x▬▬x▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 3 300ci1y

That was it, this unsympathetic bitch was going down. "I'll call whatever I goddamn please, Dwayne." He hissed, placing is hands on his hips. "And maybe I wouldn't hate you so much if you didn't act like a complete douche bag all the time. At least I own up to being a bitch, you just strut around and act like you're a fucking saint!" At this pont he pushed past Dima and walked right up to Wyatt, definitely invading his personal space. "You make people lives miserable, yet you always get the good end of the deal. You have talent, looks, and you have Dima! At least I try to control myself, but I always end up getting fucked!" By this point he was yelling, eyes threatening to spill tears.

With a shaky breath, he stepped back and narrowed his eyes. "I'm not saying sorry for something that's blatantly true." He took another breath. "Honestly, I don't give a shit who you fuck or who fucks you. If Dima wants you--great! I hope you two are happy together. But don't you dare try to act like you had nothing to do with me becoming like this." He wiped furiously at his eyes and sighed in frustration. "You have no idea how one incident can change someone, Dwayne! So don't sit on your soap box and act like you never fucking did anything!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://foreverindividual.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 3 Goldenguitar-2-1
indentHearing that there were videos, the male chewed on the inside of his cheek, remembering some of the other forms of abuse he had faced in the past. Those videos were bound to be humiliating...and the fact that they were posted all over the internet made Dima feel quite a good bit of sympathy for Dre. He'd been in similar situations. Then again, almost every man that was openly gay seemed to go through these sorts of abuses. From being beat up to being publicly humiliated. These thoughts allowed the blonde to sort of understand why Wyatt wasn't so willing to accept his own sexuality. Part of him wondered, if he had the chance to go back and do it all over again, if he would be so willing to come out of the closet knowing the sorts of pain his future would hold. Most likely not. Dima was open about who he was, certainly. But he didn't have a death wish. Okay, that was sort of a lie. He did. At the moment. If he had never come out of the closet, though, he most likely wouldn't have the desire to kill himself. The thought probably never would have crossed his mind. The only pain he'd have had to go through would have been Wyatt not returning his feelings, much like he was going through right now. But Dre did have a point. Videos were far better than death threats. "That's a good point. It beats death threats. At least you can turn a blind eye to videos. Death threats...not so much." If Dima had a nickel for every time some homophobic jocks and others had threatened to run him down with their car if he got too close...or worse threats...he'd have been a very rich little artist.

indentDima fell silent once more and allowed the two to exchange yet more cruel words with one another. In the mean time, the blonde was trying so hard to fight back the disappointment and sadness that were rising in him. 'Should have known something like this would happen...something would ruin my day...I should have guessed it...ain't no rest for the wicked, I guess.' Somehow, some way he'd managed to become sucked into their argument. It seemed as if, more so than arguing with each other over the past and cruelties, they seemed to be arguing about him. By arguing with one another about not pulling the artist into their fight...they were inevitably doing what they didn't want to do. Pull Dima into the fight. The more they spoke, the more his heart broke inside. It just hurt...seeing them fight. The pain had grown to the point where he'd forced himself to step between them, which seemed to make Dre react to him. When the boy redirected his attention back towards Dima and told him that it wasn't his fight, the blonde bit his lip and shook his head. At this point, yes it was his fight. He didn't want this to happen. He hated it so much. He had to try to stop it before things got out of hand. And boy toy? Wyatt was not his boy toy. Well, he supposed that, in a way, the brunette was, but that wasn't what he wanted. Not at all. He wanted love. The thought hurt him even more now, in the midst of their battle. "This may not be my fight. But I don't need you two beating the shit out of each other. ...And he's not my boy toy..." 'He's the guy I'd spend the rest of my life with if I could...' he added in his head as if to complete the statement that he trailed off on, even though he was the only one that could hear it.

indentWas Dre...jealous? After he'd shoved his way beyond Dima to get up close and personal with the other man, it certainly sounded like it, with how he claimed that Wyatt had it all. Was he jealous of the fact that the brunette could seemingly get anything he wanted whereas the other boy couldn't? Well...he couldn't say that the younger brunette was wrong. Wyatt could get anything he wanted. Girls, friends, Dima, anything, if he put his mind to it. 'Is it really that easy for him...? Am I really making it that easy...? I...I wish he wasn't able to get everything he wanted. He'd appreciate more what he has...he'd appreciate me more...maybe he'd even...love me.' His heart sank at the thought. Was he really wishing that the brunette didn't have it so easy? He couldn't deny that it would certainly be a good lesson for the other man to learn. Clenching his hands into fists, the blonde fought the pressure behind his eyes. Now wasn't the time for tears. Everything Dre had said had hit home with the poor artist. He knew how the other felt. How is it that select few people in this world could have everything and anything they ever desired and yet others were bound to just lose it all? What was even worse was that he was in love with one of those people who had everything. Biting his lip once more, the artist turned around to look at them. "Some people just get lucky, I guess," he spoke quietly, his expression one of sorrow. "Some people can have it all while others lose it all. Guess I know where you and I fall, Dre." Looking between the two of them, he wondered if he should have kept his mouth shut. But decided he needed to speak up. "People's pasts have an affect on how they are today...regardless of whether or not they're willing to admit it. Everything that happened to me made me who I am...the friends I made...the pain I've gone through...in the past...helped me become who I am today. Wyatt never used to be..." His voice trailed off and the artist looked down, hoping that he'd cut himself off in time to save himself pain.

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 pm

"Shut up, Dima!", Wyatt shouted, "That's between you and I."

That's it! The bomb was ready to go off. Squeezing his fists tightly he glared at Dre with much more rage than he's had in the past few days. First the little bitch decides to ruin his day. A perfectly good fucking day and then he decides to come and start an argument with him and get Dima involved. No fucking way. You're fucking going down you stupid shit. His nostrils flared with the added rage as he took a deep breath.

"You know nothing about me and the things I've been through. Don't you dare say that I've been able to receive everything. You wanna know why I get the things I get? Because I work and I push for the things I want. My talent and my looks have nothing to do with what I can get. You think you know everything about me because we've been in the same classes since elementary school. No you fucking retard."

Brushing past Dima, he jabbed his finger down on his shoulder, "Don't fucking claim that I'm a saint or that I try to act like a fucking saint. No one in this world is a saint unless you're a fucking child." he said disgustedly, "Get that through your thick fucking skull.", his fists shook with him trying to control his anger, "What I did back then means nothing to me. There's no reason for me to have to look back into my past because that's where it belongs. I'm reaping what I sowed now because of you and because of your stupid fucking games."

Who gave Dre the right to claim that he received everything in life? Who even gave Dima the right to agree that he was right and that they were both the same? What did either of them know to fucking begin with. Luck? Luck had nothing to do with it! He says one more thing to me and I'm going to kill him.. That's it.

"You say one more thing and I will not hold back anything anymore got that? I'll apologize for calling you a faggot, a fairy, and a queer, but I won't apologize to the damage others have done to you."

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Dre hardly heard Dima speak over the blood rushing through his ears. He had to concentrate just to make sure he didn't cry, fingers curling into fists. "Don't touch me." He growly quietly. "Don't fucking touch me!" This time it was a yell and he pushed Wyatt away from him as hard as he could. "I don't think I know anything about you, and I don't want to! If you're even half the superficial jerk you are on the outside, your actual personality must really suck!" His fingernails dug painfully into his palms, but he was more concentrated on the tears forming in his eyes. "You know why I play these 'stupid fucking games' Dwayne? Because it's goddamn funny to watch jerks like you squirm." Rage building, he stepped towards Wyatt with fierce eyes. "Because no one will even pay attention to me unless I fuck with them or promise them sex. So you think I'm an attention whore? Well, I am!"

With a laugh that showed Dre had finally reached his breaking point, h raised his arms to his sides. "I'm a big fucking slut!" He yelled to the entire mall, drawing quite a bit of attention. "And you know why, Dwayne? Because of you and everyone like you. Virgin fairy-boy was tired of getting shoved in lockers every day, so he toughed the fuck up. Now look at me!" He dropped his arms with another laugh and stepped back from Wyatt. "So you know what? I don't want your goddamn apology, because all of this is my fault, right? It's not you or the people who have tormented me my whole life--of course not! It's all on me!" He went quiet for a long minute, trying to catch his breath and blink back tears.

This was sickening. He was so done with people like Wyatt. They could never admit they'd done wrong or have any sympathy for anyone. At least people they didn't like. So why in the hell was he even trying anymore? "God, Dwayne, you know what?" He murmured in a sarcastically sweet voice. "Thanks for this little chat. Now I hate myself even more!" He started to turn and walk away but spun on his heels and smirked at Wyatt. "Oh, but I still hate you the most." And, with that, he swiftly pushed the man right towards the fountain.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Woah, woah, woah. Wait a minute... This didn't just happen to him did it? He was actually trying this time, trying to control himself, trying to actually avoid this fight, and trying to actually pummel the stupid bitches face and this is what he gets? In front of probably hundreds who were around to witness the argument going on. There was shouts of the brunette to hit him already--in all honesty, as much as he wanted to he didn't. He kept his rage at bay, all for the sake of Dima and trying to promise him that he wasn't going to hit him and this is what he gets? This was bullshit.

But let's rewind it back a bit to before he got pushed in, before this had actually happened. Before Wyatt, probably Satan incarnate on Earth. The minute Dre turned around he thought that was it. Finally he slew the screaming Banshee and was ready to claim victory. He turned to face Dima with a disheartened expression and a shrug of his shoulders. The brunette was about to open his mouth and say something to the blonde but was immediately cut off the minute Dre decided to speak once again. Turning around he arched his eyebrow hearing how, he hated himself. That's not my probl- His body had started to rock back.

Splash! The flock of people's eyes had widened and others were more than disappointed that Wyatt didn't just bash the banshee's face in for causing an immature uproar over something that happened in the past. Why couldn't the brat just accept the facts that was done was now done and had moved on. He lay in the water for a good minute, face down. His entire body was soaking wet. Everything was ruined from that minute on.

Slowly standing his body trembled from the undeniable anger that just coursed through his body, Dre was done for, "You think your done you stupid faggot!?", Wyatt roared, slowly creeping out from the fountain, "I'm not through with you, you fucking cunt!"

His eyes yelled run away and his body already showed he wasn't going to show him mercy. No fucking way. Pulling him backwards to slam his body on the ground, he glared down at him and shook his head, "YOU THINK THAT, THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO EMBARRASS ME!? DO YOU WANT TO REPEAT WHAT I DID TO YOU LAST NIGHT AGAIN OR WOULD YOU RATHER GET YOUR ASS BEAT RIGHT HERE AND NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH!?", he roared down at Dre, "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!", he roared down at him.

Being pulled backwards by two guys his bright red face and hostile eyes were already enough to scare anyone. His mass alone could take down quite a few people unless they had weapons, but even that probably couldn't stop the adrenaline filled jock.

"LET ME GO! LET FUCKING ME GO!! I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!!"

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:37 pm

indentThe blonde winced when Wyatt told him to shut up, mentally smacking himself on the head for being so stupid. 'Stupid, Dima...you're so stupid...why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut. You just made things worse...' He hadn't meant to let it slip out like he did; he wanted so badly to defend the real Wyatt from Dre. But he'd realized too late that the athlete didn't want Dre to see the real him and that the boy wasn't insulting the real Wyatt...he was insulting the man's mask. That mask that even Dima loathed. He loathed it with a passion. That mask had taken away his best friend...and the love of his life. Now he was just barely getting the other boy back. But that stupid mask. That stupid, stupid, stupid thing that the brunette used so people wouldn't get in his way always seemed to keep coming back at the worst possible times. Like right now. Right now this wasn't Wyatt. This wasn't his friend...his lover. This was the jock that he'd grown to hate over the years because he'd thought that it was what the athlete had become. But he had to be thankful that the other man was at least trying to maintain control of himself and trying to get himself out of the fight before the tension brimmed over. At least he was trying, right? 'Sometimes trying really doesn't mean shit...not at times like this...it's either you succeed or you fail. And failure will lead to someone getting hurt...like Dre...or me...but I shouldn't be worried about me.' Looking at Wyatt for a fleeting moment, the blonde tried to plead with him with his gaze to calm down. He'd have done the same thing with Dre...if Dre could have read his looks. But, alas, only Wyatt could do that.

indentThe minute Dre blew his top, Dima knew that everything was going to go downhill from there. Biting his lip, the artist felt the ache in his chest grow even worse. This was his fault. As soon as he'd seen Dre he should have just pulled Wyatt away. He should have just stopped the fight before it even began. 'I know better than this...I should have acted earlier...I...I...I just wanna cry...but I can't...' At first, the younger boy's tirade was just words. Cruel words. But there was some ounce of truth to what the angered male was saying. The male found it funny how the ones who were the bullies always seemed to blame the ones they bullied for their own problems. When he was raped, the assholes kept telling him how he'd brought this on himself for liking to suck cock. The words had hurt and, even though he never really showed it, he could still hear them echoing in his head every time he saw one of them or someone else picked on him. He just brought it on himself for just being the person he always knew he was. 'It's always the faggot's fault. That's just how shit works. Story of our life.' Not only was he upset because of the fight, these words were bringing back memories of things he just wanted to forget. Biting his lip even harder, the blonde forced his nails into the palms of his hands, looking down at the floor. He was so close to blowing that it wasn't even funny. All he wanted to do was scream and sob.

indentThat was when he heard it. The loud splash that caused him to lift his head. His eyes widened at what he saw. There was Wyatt. Face down in the fountain. Turning his gaze towards Dre, it didn't take a rocket scientist to piece together what had just happened. Instinctively, Dima rushed towards the fountain to help soaking brunette but he was already crawling out of the fountain before he could get there. The look on the other's face caused him to double back. Oh God. Dre was in for it now. Sure enough, Wyatt went at him. Yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs and almost beat the poor boy to death. Thanks to the two guys holding him back, the younger boy was spared from physical harm. But the entire scene made his heart shatter. Slowly, the mask he'd worked so hard to build up cracked and fell. Tears welled up in his eyes and he crouched onto the ground, pulling at his hair in despair. He couldn't bite back the words any more. He was going to explode. "THAT'S IT!!!!" the boy screamed, getting to his feet and storming over to the two, tears brimming in his eyes. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR POINTLESS FUCKING FIGHT!!!! IF YOU TWO WANNA BE SELFISH, HARD-HEADED PRICKS THEN BE MY GUEST! BUT LEAVE ME THE FUCK OUT OF IT! I'M DONE!" Hugging himself, Dima dug his nails into his arms, fighting off the urge to break down then and there. "All I wanted was one FUCKING day where nothing would go wrong! I wanted at least one day where I could enjoy myself and have some real FUN for the first time in fucking YEARS! But no! Apparently that's too much to fucking ask! Thanks for bringing back fucking memories that I NEVER wanted to remember! And thanks for ruining what was supposed to be a good day! Why do I put UP with this bull shit?!" Letting out a frustrated scream, Dima turned and stormed off, tears slipping down his cheeks. Once he was out of sight of the group, the blonde broke into a sprint and ran out of the mall, heading for his car. When he arrived, Dima pounded his fist on the hood and slid down the side, curling his knees up to his chest and sobbing.

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrumdiliumptiousness Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Snap! (invite only) - Page 3 Image12

Lucian stopped in his tracks as he saw Dre get into a bit of an 'argument'. Then watched the conversation with little interest, but his interest quickly rose with their voices. He wasn't sure what to think, but they both seemed to be victims of something. So he couldn't really take a side. He was about to put his two cents in, when, well, the red haired guy was pushed into the fountain. He turned swiftly on his heel and walked over to Dre. "Well, sorry to disturb you, but I think I should take this glitter guy anyway." With an 'oup' he swiftly picked up Dre bridal style. Slipping his hands beneath his knees and leaned him against his chest. As he did so, he walked away from the loud screams and threats that were pointed towards Dre. Once far away enough, he put him down and looked at him solemnly. "Don't cry." He leaned down and brushed his tears away. "You have no reason to. You are better than that, anyway." He smiled cheekily and patted him on the head

OOC: eue; b
Scrumdiliumptiousness
Scrumdiliumptiousness

http://www.gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Dre knew the second his hands touched Wyatt that this was a mistake. He knew he was stupid to challenge someone three times his side with twenty times the muscle, but he just couldn't stop himself. All this was just too much. He was done fighting, getting screwed over, not having anyone to talk to. For god's sake, he couldn't even cry! If he did that here people would just laugh and it wasn't like anyone would comfort him anyway. This was all just bullshit. He stepped back when Wyatt stepped out of the fountain, readying himself for a fight. However, what he said made his blood boil and his eyes flare. A few people around laughed and he had to ignore the urge to punch their faces in. "Don't you ever call me names like that, Dwayne!" He yelled back, feeling his hands start shaking. "I swear to god, call me any more names and you're dead!"

Unfortunately, Wyatt was an elephant compared to him, a tiny little chipmunk. Before he could even act on his words, he was pinned to the ground with Wyatt yelling at him. Admittedly, it was actually pretty painful and would most likely leave some kind of bruise on his back or shoulders. Or both. It took everything he had to hold his tears back and put on a brave face. In reality, he felt like having a complete breakdown right here on the mall floor. It was only when Wyatt was pulled off him that he felt tears slip down his cheeks. He sat up and wiped at them furiously. "Then just fucking do it, Dwayne!" He yelled, silencing a lot of the commotion around the two fighting. "Just kill me already if you want to so bad! I'm sure it would make a lot of people happy!" Choking back a sob, he stood up and shaking legs and took a step forward. "Hell, it would be the only favor you've ever done me." His voice was low and uneven, tears subsiding until all that was left was numbness. The realization of what he'd just said made his stomach churn. After so many years...he realized he wouldn't care if he died.

It was only at Dima's outburst that he even dared to look away from Wyatt. The blond's face made his heart lurch. Great. Just fucking great! Now he looked like even more of an ass! He couldn't do anything right, could he? He couldn't just keep his stupid mouth shut and stop acting like such a baby for one second, could he? And now he'd pulled an innocent person with enough problems in their life I to a pointless, childish fight. Wyatt wasn't the douche bag, he was. He'd started this. He started everything bad. The emptiness he felt as Dima left chilled him to the bone. He was so fucking useless...no wonder no one liked him.

Dre was so completely shocked by everything that had just happened that he didn't notice Lucian approaching him until he was picked up. His eyes widened and he struggled against the pervert as he was carried away. Once was put down, he wasted no time in repeatedly, rather weakly, punching Lucian in the chest. "Don't touch me, you fucking perv!" He yelled, finally backing up. "I'm going home." He muttered, rummaging through his bag until he pulled out his car keys. Unfortunately, his shaking hands couldn't hold them and they quickly clattered yo the floor. "Fuck!" He hissed, slowly dropping to sit on the ground and cradle his head in his hands. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! God dammit!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yui-chan Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:00 am

Snap! (invite only) - Page 3 Chyler-1
Nikki Angel Airth

Watching Shady and Kyd together caused Nikki to giggle a bit with a small smirk. "So Chyler is right.. Or was it Nami.." he muttered, thinking who said something about those two being together more. "Eh, whatever. Can't keep track of my own head anyways." he said with a small sigh. He brightened back up though when something was mentioned from Kyd and giggled again. "As much as I'd love some supplies right now, that can wait til later." he said, rocking a bit on his heels. "Are you two really forgetting where we are and who the three of us are. We practically ran this place that's called a town. Then there's this mall.. the one I hijacked the keys to and hosted the parties." he said, listing off a few other things. Sighing, he looked at Kyd and Shady with a smile. "Plus.. I came to find someone. You two should remember little Mali, the one that would join us on some of our adventures as a pawn.." he said with a giggle.

Bouncing on his heels a bit, Nikki didn't care what else bounced as he smiled. Though his smile faded into a smirk as he heard yelling and leaned over the railing of what they were by, knowing the way of everything still. "Looks like your little bro's causing a bit of trouble over there. Along with two others.. Seems to run in your family." he said with a chuckle, looking at Shady as he leaned against the railing. Keeping the small smirk, he looked back down and sighed a bit as he saw a flash of silver hair. "And there's my little pain in the ass. The bastard that made me have to give up Demon." he grumbled, still pissed that he couldn't have dogs around him. Sighing, Nikki clenched his eyes shut to hold back someone.

That was until he felt something.

In an instant the hand that was on his breast was grabbed by the wrist and positioned to snap at the slightest twitch. "Boy, haven't you ever been told not to touch people that don't want to be touched." he growled, the growl not really being Nikki. The kid that was seized by Nikki looked into the black eyes of Nikki, but whimpered when it looked like they were burning now.. thanks to Chyler. "P-p-please l-l-let m-me g-g-go." he pleaded, trying not to piss himself. The kid was over 6' and was getting laughed at by his friends. "Not a fat fucking chance." That was the reply before Nikki snapped his wrist, making the whole arm break in the same motion, and flipping him. The kid landed on his back with a scream, which was music to his ears. Being satisfied for now, he looked to Kyd and Shady with a smile. "Shall we go say hi?" he mused before walking off... stepping on every part of the kid, making sure his heels dug in certain parts.
Yui-chan
Yui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:55 am

The mall cops got him. Oh he was done for, he was more than done for. He was gonna get locked up and spend the rest of his high school life in jail, lose his scholarship, never go to college, and would become a low-wage worker in a fast food joint. His life was over--his career down the drain, his chances of enjoying sports were over and he knew that his mother would kill him the minute she found out what happened. Being questioned by the mall cops and being threatened to have the police called on for the scene he apparently pulled left the male to just further wallow in his own misery. There were alleged charges of assault and battery if Dre decided to press charges and even more that he was being threatened by said mall cops to be locked up. With no jurisdiction.

The brunette could hear Dre's voice repeating his final words over and over in his head multiple times. He shook; he was cold, he was exhausted, his head hurt, no, his body and heart hurt. Did he really just threaten to kill someone? Someone who's life deserved more than anything to live? No, no, no... What did I do!? His anxiety worsened with these thoughts, till the two men who had Wyatt stared at the male in confusion. Falling down on his knee's, he stared up at the two men begging to make a phone call before they decided to take extreme actions.

- - - - -
Snap! (invite only) - Page 3 31259

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that her son was in danger. Cecilia could hear his raspy voice, begging for his mother to get him from the mall and it took less than a few minutes for the woman to grab her things and spare clothes to rescue Wyatt from being locked away. He was a problem--that was a given, but he had a problem, she knew it. She just wasn't sure if it was right to diagnose her own child with a disorder. But now, now was different. All the times that Wyatt would blow up, all the times that he'd leave holes in the wall and later come to regret ever taking such extreme actions left her to worry even for his future.

Driving as fast as she could in the two door, white Mitsubishi Eclipse, Cecilia entered the parking lot, looking for a spot. Parking next to an open spot in front of it though left the woman to blink and widen her eyes, "Dimitry?", she said to herself, as she turned it off along with the lights.

Walking out of the car, the woman practically ran to his side and wrapped her arms around the crying blonde. Caressing his hair gently, she cooed him quietly to try and relax him.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:17 am

indentNothing ever seemed to go as planned for Dima. Whenever he wanted something nice to happen, shit would always hit the fan. Today was no different. Why did he let it bother him so much? Probably because it had been the first day in years where Wyatt had actually acted like himself and then all the bad things between him and Dre happened, causing him to blow up. He had to admit, even though it wasn't the cause of his sadness at the moment, the man's anger almost frightened him a little bit. Part of him began to believe that there was something very wrong with the man. More than just a bit of anger management issues. The blonde had never heard Wyatt threaten to kill anyone before, not in the years they spent together. Hearing the brunette's scream echo through his head, he curled himself up tighter against the side of his car and cried. It was stupid...but he'd hoped that maybe the other man would have come after him...comforted him...held him. He knew it was stupid but he couldn't stop himself from hoping, anyway. Digging his nails into his legs, the artist just wanted to disappear. Everything had turned to shit the minute they arrived at the fountain. Now he wanted to hide away and forget about this whole day. 'I'm so fucking stupid to think that I can catch a break for just a day...I...I just caused a huge scene...just like Dre...if anyone from school was there I'm so in for it on Monday...' In a lot of ways, the things that Dima and Dre went through every day were one and the same. Their bullies weren't exactly very creative with insults or actions to humiliate the school's most openly gay men.

indentIn the distance, Dima heart the rapid pattering of footsteps growing louder and louder. They must have been approaching him. Making himself as small as possible, the artist prayed that they would just walk by and not pay attention to him. The sounds stopped right next to him, which made the boy stiffen and choke back a sob. Then there were arm wrapped around him and a woman's voice started cooing into his ear. A fresh wave of tears streamed down his cheeks. It was Cecilia. He'd know that voice anywhere. The woman that had sort of been his replacement mother for years. Clinging to her for dear life, Dima sobbed harder. "It's my fault!" he choked out through the sobs. "I should have stopped it! I should have just pulled Wyatt away before the fight started!" Trembling, the blonde tried to choke back the rest of his sobs so he could speak coherently. "I just wanted to have a day of fun...with Wyatt...he just barely started talking to me again last night at the party...after we...we...and then he got into a fight...Dre shoved him in the fountain. He just blew up! I didn't know what to do! I just broke down and...now...here I am..." Dima's eyes brimmed over with more tears. He felt like shit. Worse than shit. He just wanted to die. "Maybe my dad was right...maybe this was a sign that I don't deserve happiness...maybe I should just die..." Sliding his hands away from Cecilia, the artist hugged himself once more and dug his nails into his arms, feeling nothing but hurt.

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 am

Snap! (invite only) - Page 3 Shady2_zpsbcf8afd9
indentShady arched a brow as Nikki muttered to himself. The man did that quite a bit, even before he was sent to prison. Just like Kyd did. Both of them seemed to have a little bit of something going on in the head. Not like he could really talk, given his sadism was on the borderline of actually being a disorder in and of itself. So, he shrugged it off, figuring it wasn't any of his business. Then again, the only time when Nikki was his business was when he was giving gang-related orders to the man or selling him supplies. When the other began to finally speak to them, Shady listened with only half interest. Though, a slight smirk did play at his lips remembering the old days. It was true, they used to rule this little bumfuck town. Granted, given its size, that wasn't too big of an accomplishment compared to where the blonde was now. But back then, at his age, it was quite the feat. He remembered all the things they used to do here. They were a thorn in the side of the police department for years. It was fun to think back to easier times. Times when there was less of a risk of being killed or the people he cared about being hurt. Now, though, Shady practically ran New York City, the place he had made his home once he reached his current rank in the gang. The boss worked from the L.A. branch of the White Lies and had left Shady in charge of the NYC branch. Tough city. But that was how the blonde liked it these days. He loved the challenge. The thrill. Nikki mentioning his little brother, Malik, brought Shady's mind back to the conversation. He remembered the kid. Always seemed to get in the way, though. The man wasn't a fan of people who got in his way. Unless it was Dima. Dima could get in his way all he wanted and the blonde wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

indent"Ah, you get out of prison and immediately come back here in search of your little brother? How sweet." Leaning against the table that Kyd was sitting on, Shady kept his hard gaze on Nikki. "Unfortunately, I haven't seen the twerp. Little Mali could be here somewhere, though. But where is beyond me. I'm here for my own reasons." Just then, Shady heard the sound of a commotion. Screams, shouts, threats, a loud splash...and then a very familiar scream. At the sound, his blood ran cold and his whole body stiffened. Forcing himself away from the table, the blonde practically ran towards the railing to witness the scene at the food court. A flash of blonde hair caught his attention and his eyes fell onto a hooded figure. 'Dima...' He heard some of what the boy was screaming before he took off at a sprint. Obviously, something that those two did had upset him. Biting his lip, the man had to fight the urge to jump down there and pound the shit out of both of those little twerps for doing whatever it was they'd done to his little brother. 'No one makes my little brother cry and lives to tell about it...' The mall cops seemed to take care of the larger brunette man, which left him with the burning desire to run out after Dima and comfort him. But he bit back that feeling, as well. The boy was already upset...his sudden appearance would probably make things worse. Taking a deep breath, Shady moved away from the railing and headed back to the other two, completely ignoring the fact that he'd dropped everything to check on his little brother.

indentHe'd ignored what Nikki said about Dima causing trouble, considering he was far too distracted by the actual situation that his little brother had found himself in. 'What happened? Why was he crying? How did they hurt him? It's obvious the fight wasn't directed towards him so...why? Is it possible that he cared about one of those other kids? That larger man...he seems rather familiar...maybe it was Wyatt. I remember Dima having a friend named Wyatt. That teen looked just like the kid my little brother used to spend time with. I didn't know they were still friends...that's good, though...but if he was the cause of Dima's pain then I'll have to kick his ass.' Bringing his thoughts back to reality at the sound of a weak, frightened voice pleading, Shady watched Nikki wreak havoc on the man who'd touched him. Sitting next to Kyd on the table, the blonde dug his nails into his thighs, trying to keep himself calm. The sound of the man's wrist snapping was like music to his ears. The familiar crack of snapping bone seemed to comfort Shady a bit since he slowly released his grip on his thighs and leaned his head on Kyd's shoulder tiredly. When Nikki began to walk away, the male glanced up a bit towards Kyd with a raised eyebrow. "We better follow him. We don't need any trouble right now. Not before the heist. Besides, he seems a little more...nuts...than he was when we last saw him," he said quietly, forcing his head up and got to his feet. With that, the blonde caught up with Nikki and followed closely behind him.
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:45 am

NPC; Cecilia Daniel

Feeling the blonde practically jump on her and break down even harder sent the woman to worry about what kind of actions where taken to lead all the way up to Dima crying. Ahh.. So the brat decided to go and get into a fight huh? Ohh... That' boy should really know better than to get into a spout for no reason. Suddenly realizing that he was talking, trying to explain to her the situation through sobs and hardy breaths, left her to sigh and shake her head, pulling Dima into her chest, rubbing his head.

"No baby, no. It's not your fault, it's no ones fault except those two for being at each others throats these past couple of years. They're men, but they act like little boys fighting over a toy. But don't worry sweetie, you did nothing wrong.", she said sweetly, "Tell me everything later, about what happened last night and what went wrong today, okay? But..", the brunette lifted the blondes head to look down at him with gentle eyes, "You're daddy was wrong. He was very wrong to tell you that you don't deserve happiness. You of all people deserve everything in life, including happiness, okay?"

Kissing the blondes forehead, the mothers eyes went stern for a moment, "However, I want you to promise me that you'll never say something like that. No one has the right to wish death upon others and including themselves. In order to live happy, you must learn to love yourself unconditionally and be content with the things you have in life. When things get tough, you lean on those who give you strength and support no matter what it may be, because those who love you for who you are will always be with you in your heart. So promise you'll never say you should just die, 'kay?", with that she looked into the blonde's piercing blue eyes, refusing to avert her attention away from him.

Last edited by Raminel on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:25 pm

indentDima's heart ached. He wanted to believe Cecilia. He wanted to believe that this wasn't his fault. But he should have known better...and, in fact, he knew that Wyatt and Dre would do something to one another if they ever came face-to-face. The blonde knew that Wyatt couldn't control himself very well around the boy. But why he hated Dre so much was beyond him. This was just a stupid game. It was pointless, really. Just a way to pass the time. A way to entertain themselves. Granted, the artist wasn't too keen on the game, himself. But it was his senior year. Would it kill him to go a little crazy? No. This was supposed to be the best year of his high school career. So far, everything had just been shit. Worse than shit. It had been chaotic. Part of him was beginning to realize that, psychologically, Wyatt's father's death had more of an effect on him than he'd initially realized. The athlete had never been this explosive before his dad had been killed. Sure, he'd always had a bit of a temper, but he'd never threatened to kill anyone. He'd never been a bully. Trembling, the blonde slowly nodded his head in response to Wyatt's mom, agreeing to explain everything later. He knew Wyatt would kill him if he knew that he was going to tell Ceci everything, but he just couldn't keep it a secret. Dima respected the woman too much to lie to her face. Or at all. "I'll...I'll explain everything...just...please don't tell Wyatt that I'm going to tell you. He'll be so mad...because I promised him I wouldn't say a word. To you, or anyone," he said weakly, reaching a hand up to wipe his eyes of tears. This was so hard for him...but Ceci had a right to know, regardless of whether or not Wyatt would like it. "I don't know why they hate each other...but I think something might be seriously wrong with Wyatt...he never used to be this explosive...I mean, I would know, right? I grew up with him. With you guys. I practically lived with you." The blonde couldn't help but let out a weak laugh at this. It was true. He used to go over every day. He spent more nights there than he did at his own house. Just because it was a place where he felt wanted. A place where he didn't feel so alone.

indent"I've never seen him that mad before...let alone threaten to kill anyone...I'm worried about him." Dima took a very deep, shaky breath just as Cecilia lifted his head to look him in the eyes. What she said made him ever more sad...but a bit relieved, in a way. There was still a place he was wanted. There were still people out there who cared. His grandparents. Cecilia. Even Wyatt...though the man hadn't shown it in a long time until now. A very weak smile pulled at his lips as he nodded his head once more. For the moment, the artist was unable to speak. He was trying to hard to hold back another wave of sobs. Sniffling, the blonde reached up and wiped his eyes once more. All of this just hurt. Hearing the woman wanting him to promise to never say he should die, Dima bit his lip yet again. The poor thing was already sore from how many other times his teeth had latched onto it that day, but he didn't care. The pain kept him in control. It snapped him out of the depression he'd sunk into. Well, not entirely, but he could at least function again. 'Love myself...? I...I don't know if I can...I never feel like I'm good enough. But I should try...for her...' "I...I promise." Moving away from Cecilia, the artist slid his hood back and ran his fingers through his hair. Things just weren't going his way today. "A-anyway...you should go get Wyatt. If you're here...then that means that security got him. I...wasn't paying attention to who actually held him back from beating up Dre...I was too upset. I-I'll stay right here...or go with you if you think I should." Getting onto his knees, the blonde took a look at himself in his rear view mirror and flinched at the sight. He looked awful. His eyes were puffy, red, and watery. There were tear tracks all the way down his cheeks. It just wasn't pretty. "God I look horrible now..." he mumbled.

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:20 pm

NPC; Cecilia Daniel

"You still look handsome dear.", Cecilia smiled, standing up. Placing a hand on the blondes cheek she nodded and caressed his cheek gently with her thumb, "I want you to come. He's your friend after all, isn't he? Besides I want to have a word with you about what you just told me. You just can't tell my son what I'll be telling you.", with that she winked at him and held his hand walking alongside the blonde, inside of the mall.

Sighing quietly, the woman already took down mental notes to what Dima had told her. The big lug of her son had gotten into an argument that lead down to a fight. From that fight he broke down into a quick fit of rage and even threaten to kill someone. When he called her, he sounded like complete and utter crap, meaning he had to be disappointed in the actions he had taken and was mentally beating himself up over it. Placing a finger on her chin to think the brunette sighed heavily and glanced at Dima pausing for a moment. Staring at the male she released his hand and crossed her arms pouting. Already, the woman was wrapped up in her own thoughts, but was well aware of what was going on.

"He's done this before... But never in public which is scaring me a bit because I don't want him to treat himself differently because of this. And I don't want him to have another episode where he could embarrass himself like he's done today. More-so, I'm afraid to tell him that he has a disorder because I know he'd get upset over it and say I'm using my children for my own 'experiments.'", the woman air quoted on the last word, grumbling, "He has what we call, intermittent explosive disorder, where just like you saw, he basically explodes. It's practically impossible for the person to control, even if the person wills it badly to try and relax they can't. They just... Go off. They can get violent and attack someone or they can take the rage on themselves and they can even destroy properties, objects, animals.", crossing her arms, Cecilia frowned and looked away for a moment, "I didn't want to psychoanalyze him but I didn't have a choice... What's more is I'm already well prepared for what I need to do to resolve this. The only thing is that I'm aware that this is my fault."

"I pushed my son to mature too quickly after his father passed away because he needed to realize, he was never coming back. His step-father and I have even gone to mention that Dwayne looked so much like his father, but we joked about it. But their resemblance is almost unrealistic. I guess the saying, like father, like son, goes hand-in-hand with those two... But anyway... I'm taking responsibility for not doing what I was supposed to do as a mother now and have to help him to the best of my ability.", she huffed, placing her hands on her hips, "And he's going to apologize to D'andre for going off the way he did, whether he likes it or not. If the boy doesn't like it then I'll be forced to speak to his mother because those two need to grow up already and become adults. I'm sorry for rambling at you sweetie.", the woman laughed nervously, "There's more I need to tell you though, about what lead on to me having to psychoanalyze my son though, but we'll save that for another day. Besides, you need to tell me everything. And don't you worry, I won't go off telling my son if you don't!"

With that, the woman winked at Dima.
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:39 pm

indentThe blonde couldn't stop the blush that dusted his cheeks when Ceci complimented him placed a hand on his cheek. He was never as thankful in his life to know a woman like her than he was now. Even though his family never wanted him, his makeshift family still did. Ceci, Wyatt, maybe even Lissy if he ever saw her again. But, now that he and the athlete were friends again...at least, secretly, maybe he would. "Ummm...th-thank you." With that, Dima stood up with her and nodded his head, agreeing to come with her to go get Wyatt. "Okay...I'll come, too. And I won't tell Wyatt anything you tell me." Part of him hoped that the man wouldn't flip seeing him with Cecilia, but the other part didn't care. 'Let him flip. He needs to apologize to Dre...and to me...but mostly Dre.' A soft, childlike smile appeared on his face as the two of them walked into the mall, hand in hand. They used to do this a lot when he was younger...especially considering Dima always had a rather nasty habit of slipping into his creative mind and accidentally wandering off. So Ceci had taken to holding his hand if he ever went anywhere with them so he wouldn't be able to pull an unintentional disappearing act. Feeling when the woman paused, Dima paused as well, allowing his hand to be released and he turned his attention to her. Judging by the pout on her face, she was lost in thought. So he waited politely in silence for her to speak.

indentWhen she finally spoke, the blonde listened in silence, the gears in his head working the minute she opened her mouth. Intermittent explosive disorder? Hearing her explanation of it, the symptoms definitely fit how Wyatt acted sometimes. The logical part of his brain told him that this information should scare him. But it didn't. Not at all. The only thing he was worried about was Wyatt. He didn't think that the man would ever blow up like he had towards Dre. Granted, the brunette had gotten angry with him before many times in the past, but he'd never all out screamed at him like he had today during the fight with the younger boy. Maybe Wyatt cared about him enough that he was saved from that level of anger. Then again, with how Cecilia described it, the person loses all control of their actions in the rage, meaning that if Dima set him off badly enough, the man wouldn't be able to control himself. Also meaning that Wyatt could very well hurt him. Despite how big and tough the blonde acted...and he was by no means weak...he knew the man was stronger than him. The only thing he had on his side was his agility and his speed. 'Oh well...better he hurt me than someone else...I can take a hit.' When Ceci blamed herself for Wyatt's condition, the blonde couldn't help but frown a bit. It couldn't have been all her fault. The man had also reacted badly to his father's death. He'd just never really said anything. "It wasn't all your fault...Wyatt didn't cope with his dad's death very well...at all. We talked about that a little bit last night. It was part of why he is this way now. So you can't take all the blame..."

indentIt was hard for the artist to wrap his head around everything at the moment, but at least he wasn't the only one that had noticed something was wrong with Wyatt. He couldn't help but laugh a little bit when she talked about Wyatt apologizing to Dre or getting in touch with Dre's mom. Both images were rather amusing to him for some reason. Not that he'd ever really seen Dre's mom before. But he couldn't imagine she would be happy with how Wyatt and Dre were at each other's throats all the time. Now it was his turn to talk, though. Biting his lip, the blonde made a 'x' over his chest, where his heat was. "Cross my heart. I won't tell him." Taking a deep breath, Dima shoved his hands into the pocket of his hoody so he wouldn't make anymore marks in the palms of his hands from clenching his fists so hard. "Well...you know I haven't been around in a while. Wyatt and I stopped talking after the fiasco that sent me to the hospital. I'll just start there. That incident was kind of my own fault. I jumped too much on him at once...and so shortly after his dad died, I guess. I didn't know that at the time. I came out to him and...told him about a genetic disorder I have. It's called hemophilia. If you talked to my mom at all, she might have told you about it," he began slowly, watching Ceci intently for any traces of reactions. "He didn't take it too well, honestly. But...we were drunk at the time so the full force didn't hit him until the next day after we'd...umm...had sex..." Dima blushed bright red as he said it, almost unbelieving that he was telling Wyatt's mom all of this. "So...there was a fight and...well I guess you know the rest. After that, Wyatt started really bullying others. Including me. And I started to try to defend people from him. That's pretty much what happened last night. After a few other things. So...um...my friend had dared me to cross dress for the party and so I did. I played a pretty convincing girl and tried to persuade Wyatt into spilling the beans about why he was treating everyone so terribly. It didn't work out so well since I got too cocky and he found me out. He wasn't happy...and I don't blame him. I just didn't think he'd actually tell me if I cornered him as me, you know? Then, there was that stupid truth or dare game. I started getting really angry and jealous...it was the alcohol...I don't usually drink, you see. It's not exactly good for me given the medications I take." Looking down at his feet, the blonde rocked back and forth on his heels, trying figure out how to explain the next part without getting into the stupid game they were all playing. That was another story for another time. "Well, some kid named Gray was supposed to ask me a truth or a dare. So I picked truth. He asked me if I loved Wyatt. And...well...stupidly...I kissed Wyatt right there and said yes. He wasn't happy with that, either. Stormed out of the room."

indentNow the next part was going to be truly embarrassing for Dima. Admitting to Ceci that they'd had sex...for the second time. "I followed him out of the room moments later. I didn't see him for a while after that. I was in the backyard playing my guitar to try to calm my nerves. I was really angry. Then...a little while later, he came back out carrying Dre and tossed him in the pool. I'd talked to Dre a little bit just a few minutes before that and we were getting along really well. So, I got even more irritated and helped Dre out of the pool. Gave him my coat so he wouldn't catch cold. I got after Wyatt for becoming what he'd promised to protect me and everyone else against. He'd become a bully. And a hypocrite. Or so I'd thought at the time. It really seemed to piss him off so he stormed off. There was another gap of time before I saw him again. I was feeling absolutely miserable at this point and I really wanted to just break down and cry. But when I walked inside someone puked on my shirt so I decided to go into the bathroom to clean it up, while fighting back tears of course. The night had pretty much sucked for me. I was shirtless and jacketless at this point so it was fairly awkward. I had changed out of my costume a little while before this so I was just in normal clothes. Well, when I walked into the bathroom, I found Wyatt in the tub, drinking from a bottle of alcohol. We started talking...he was being nice to me again, like he used to be. He explained everything to me...and I realized that the person I saw at school every day was a mask. It wasn't him. And...uh...while we were talking I kissed him on an impulse. That sorta set things off, I guess. We ended up...having sex...again. Then I drove him home. Before he got out of the car, I agreed to being friends...with benefits...with him. That's right about the time he saw you in the window and said goodbye to me." When he was finished with his story, Dima took a deep breath and lifted his head to look at Cecilia once more. "Then I was with him at the mall today...and the rest you know. That's the story in a nutshell."
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:07 pm

NPC; Cecilia Daniel

She couldn't help but grin the entire time that Dima had mentioned the two times the boys had sex. Of course she wasn't going to be homophobic against the LGBTQ community, if anything she held a tremendous amount of support for them for having to face so many discrimination's. If anything, Cecilia was an avid supporter and was always willing to lend a hand to assist anyone in times of need. Smiling, she couldn't help but remember even offering her services for free to those who literally needed someone to listen to them, to vent, to cry, to laugh, and to hold onto for the support they lacked. The brunette embraced Dima tightly and rubbed his back before stepping away.

"First, I have to commend you for being so strong at all these times, including when it has to be with my son. I know if I'm not around to be able to put my foot down with him that you're more than capable of it. Secondly, I can't feel anything but happiness for you because you're so much more mature than you've been, even with all the suffering you've been through. It just makes me love you even more than I already do. Third of all, I'm not one bit bothered with the fact that you had sex with my son.", she shrugged and winked at the blonde, "Between you and me both, he's usually mentioned your name in his sleep. I'm not sure why he's denied his sexuality, because I've spoken to him about it and he'd end up getting upset and storming off, but I've always had that assumption. As the saying goes, 'every parent knows.'"

"To be honest with you, your mother has never mentioned the fact that you were a hemophiliac. Not once, I don't know why. Whenever I spoke with your parents, they seemed a bit distant, kind of distraught, especially when it came around to others. Your father is a cold man, very cold and mysterious, to me anyway and the same applies to your mother, except she's a bit more softer than your daddy was.", linking her arm to Dima's to walk slowly, she looked ahead, "I did know though that you've usually been a bit frail. I automatically assumed you suffered from anemia because of your complexion, so whenever I heard you and Dwayne wrestling I'd call him down to tell him to not hurt you. You've been the only friend he's ever brought home anyway, besides Delilah, but she's a whole 'nother story.. That girl is too promiscuous. I don't want my baby around with a girl like that, no way in fucking hell."

Pausing in front of the fountain, she looked down and frowned picturing how the 'scene of the crime' could had gone downhill. From Wyatt falling inside of the fountain, soaking wet, to coming out and attacking Dre, to being pulled away from the poor boy by two heroic men. Cecilia sighed and pressed on the bridge of her nose. My good God Dwayne... If your father were here and he found out what you did, he'd kill you instead of me. I really can't believe you let yourself go off and haven't told me a single thing. Taking in a deep breath, she looked at Dima, then pointed down at the fountain, frowning.

"I find it insane that he's gone off to this extent though. I raised him better than to take his anger out on others. But it's like you said, he took his fathers death way too hard. Harder than I did and I've known him for so long too...", crossing her arms she looked ahead, biting her lower lip gently, "He hasn't taken off his dog-tags since we received them, which I obviously have no problem with, but... I'm not sure if he's being delusional trying to hope and pray that somehow Henry was going to come back or if he's trying to become him in a way and denying who he needs to really become. It's a bit cynical, don't you think?"

"Now that I know everything though, I can go in the right direction to try and fix this. And thank you for being honest with me love, even saying it wasn't all my fault... I still believe it's my fault though, for constantly pushing him to be a man, to be more mature, to be more open-minded, and to be strong because death is a natural means of living, which he's done, but he did it in all the wrong ways without asking for help or support. As far as treatment goes, I really don't want to put him on medication because I fear it'd change who he could become as a person even though it would help quite a bit... But psychotherapy might be able to work a bit more better in Dwayne's case because he's pretty understanding about my type of work. Anyway... Thank you for helping others for the damage my son's caused... I'm disappointed that he's gone this far."

Shamefully lowering her head in the embarrassment she felt at what Wyatt's done she couldn't help but think of ways of wanting to beat the crap out of him for doing the things he's done. If not physical violence she would inflict the worst, public embarrassment to forcefully open his eyes and have him learn his lesson. Tough love baby boy, tough fucking love for you. It's my way or the highway. She arched her eyebrow, along with a grin at the thought.
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:17 pm

indentAll of these compliments he was receiving from Cecilia caused Dima to turn look down, blushing a bit. It was very flattering...but the male wasn't used to having so many kind things said about him in such a short amount of time. More than anything, though, he was relieved that the woman was perfectly fine with the fact that he had slept with her son. She was even okay with Wyatt most likely being gay...well, at least bisexual, anyway. The blonde had had a feeling even when they were younger that the man was the same as him...and liked other men. At least a little bit. But at the time, and up until this very moment, he'd felt as if it was just wishful thinking on his part. Hearing Cecilia agree with his thoughts made him even more relieved. Yet another shred of hope had been handed to him. What really gave him the most hope, however, was when she told the blonde that Wyatt mentioned Dima in his sleep. However, on top of the hope it gave him, the thought caused the male to turn bright red. So he wasn't the only one. His grandparents had told him something similar. They'd hear him murmur Wyatt's name in his sleep. Of course, not all of his dreams about the other man were...soft and sweet. Some of them revolved around having sex with the brunette once more. Dreams that he never thought would come true. But last night changed that. Now that they were friends with benefits those dreams had been made a reality. Sadly, though, his dreams of love and romance would just have to remain dreams, for now. "I'm not always so strong...I just try to be so others don't have to go through...what I've gone through. Wyatt hasn't been my only bully over the years. There were others...and they were much worse. At least Wyatt never physically did anything to me. He just used cruel words to hurt me. The others...well...I've been beat up on more than one occasion. Raped once. Publicly humiliated. Shoved in lockers. Nearly drowned in the school's pool. Had things thrown at me. The list goes on. I even had one threaten to run me over with his car if I got too close. That one was fun."

indentAt the mention of his parents, the artist's blood ran cold for a moment. It was the first time someone had spoken of his real family in a long time. Even his grandparents had learned not to mention them around him...considering his reaction was always rather...negative. Balling his hands into fists in his pockets, the male snorted and glared up at the ceiling. "No, of course she wouldn't. Her son has a disease that could fucking kill him and she doesn't think to mention it to anyone. Not the school. Not you. No one," he said, his voice icy. The coldness went away as quickly as it came and his face fell. "My mom...she used to be a kind woman. Being around my dad made her this way. I used to love my mom. But then she became this...person. This person isn't my mom. I don't know who she is. My dad never cared about me, though. He was always a jerk. Always worried about his reputation. So, naturally, it was the end of the world when he found out he had a faggot for a son." Was Dima fairly bitter towards his father for how he had been treated? Most definitely. But who could really blame him? "He tried to kill me. And I'm not exaggerating. He really tried to kill me. Nearly succeeded, too. Caught me right in the chest, just above my heart. Wyatt found that out last night because he asked about the tattoo on my chest. That's what it's covering. The scar from the encounter with my father." The blonde couldn't help but feel slightly insulted when Cecilia said he'd always looked frail. Not that she was wrong or anything. Which was why he'd spent years building up strength so no one would see him as weak ever again. "You're right. I used to be pretty frail. But I'm not anymore. I'm stronger now than I used to be. And I'm really not that fragile to begin with. My only problem is if I start bleeding. Especially from the head. Then, depending on the extent of the injury, a blood transfusion is usually necessary. Which is bad for me only because I'm terrified of needles. I hate them. Wyatt got to see that firsthand...since he was apparently at the hospital with me after the accident."

indentHearing Delilah mentioned caused a wave of jealousy to course through him. That psycho bitch would get what was coming to her if she ever tried to lay a hand on Wyatt again. Dima wouldn't be able to tolerate that. "Oh trust me, I think Wyatt scared her off last night. At least, I hope so. If not, then I'll take care of it." When they arrived at the fountain, Ceci seemed to zone out for a few moments, obviously lost in thought once more. Finally, though, the woman spoke and Dima listened in silence. "I think he's trying to take Henry's place. You know. Become him. Like you said. He told me last night that he swore to himself he'd never love anyone. Said he couldn't. Also said he didn't understand it. That hurt...but I really tried not to show how much it did hurt." Turning his gaze towards the fountain, the artist could almost hear the screaming man as he climbed out of it to attack Dre. "It's more than just sex for me. I love him. I wasn't lying when I told him last night. I really do love him. Why else would I put up with all of the shit he's put me through? It just has to be love. I just get so happy whenever I'm around him. I feel completely ridiculous." A small laugh escaped his lips and he turned his gaze back towards Cecilia. There was a bit of a sadness in the male's eyes as he looked at her. "I don't care what it takes to fix this...I don't care what I have to do to help him...I just want Wyatt to be okay. So maybe...maybe...maybe he could learn to love me back. I guess that's just wishful thinking on my part...I honestly have no clue how he feels about me. At least...I just want him to feel like he can find someone he loves...even if it's not me. You know what they say, 'if you truly love someone, let them go', right?"
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:02 am

NPC; Cecilia Daniel

Smiling at the thought of her dead, ex-husband she lowered her head agreeing. The kid was extremely intelligent, she had to give him that. Noticing how cold he had gotten over the subject of family she made a mental note not to mention them around him unless he was comfortable about doing so. Which could be never, but she didn't mind. A family that was so off like that wasn't weird for her, but it did bother her. In the woman's eyes, family was meant to stick together no matter what hard times they may have faced. And that they should love you no matter what, even when it came down to topics of sex and love.

"He really can't, even if they are a bit identical. Henry was so.. Mature, so dependable, so caring. There was this one time when Dwayne got really, really sick that he refused to go into work to take care of him. He got into so much trouble at the base that they punished him for some time. But he ended up accepting what he had done and said and even told his commanding officer that above his the was his family, no matter what the cost may be. I really wish Dwayne could mature, not as his father but as his own man. Just like you said though, he doesn't tell Lisette or I he loves us. Never once has he said, 'I love you,' but I've always known why.", the woman's voice cracked a bit, but she forced herself to relax and latch onto the blonde again, "Don't forget about yourself though. As much as you may love my son, literally, I don't want you to forget about your safety and health. He's not himself right now, honestly, we might not know what to expect once we get to the office."

"Anyway, just know that you are a strong young man. No matter how much you've been put down in school by bullies, no matter how many threats you receive from people because they cannot accept your lifestyle and choices in life, take it all as a lesson. Embrace it to your fullest potential and become much more stronger. Become a loving man who'll stand firm when it's necessary and become a courageous man who'll fight unconditionally for what he believes in. That is what I can see from you. There's this quote that I always tell people I talk to that goes, 'No matter what circumstances life throws in your direction, you have to believe that you can handle it. It's really about our perception. There's no such thing as a bad circumstance. All those things we perceive as bad are actually real growing experience in life. You have to see that everything that happens to you has come into your life for a reason, an we are challenged in life because that's what life is all about. Life's about how we deal with those challenges.', wrapping her arm around Dima tightly as she walked she paused and walked alongside him down the hall to the security office.

Licking the inside of her cheek she sighed and tapped her foot gently. Releasing Dima, she took a step forward and knocked on the door, stepping back a bit. Scattered footsteps rushed to the door and a stocky, older male stepped out examining Dima and Cecilia.

"I'm here to get my son. The boy who got into a fight at the fountain?", Cecilia smiled weakly.

"He'll be out in a moment ma'am.", with that he walked back in leaving the door halfway open.

Pouting her eyebrow rose where she huffed and rolled her eyebrows, "Ma'am? I'm not that old...", quickly shutting up once the door was open Wyatt staggered and almost collapsed on top of Cecilia's arms, breaking down into tears.

"Mom..! Mom!! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!!", he kept repeating over and over through gasps of air and sobs.

How could she get mad at how broken her little boy was? Was he in trouble for what had happened? Yes. But could she stay angry at him for days on end for what he's done? Maybe. But her love was unquestionable, for both of her kids, including Dima, and anyone else she cared about dearly. Rubbing the taller boys head she sighed and finally decided to push him back. He needed to learn though.

"Alright, stop crying. You don't have to cry because of what happened got that? You said and did what you said and now you have to accept it Dwayne.", glancing at Dima, she smiled and caressed the males cheek, then returned her look to her sons, "I want you to change though, you smell like a wet dog for Christ's sake. I'm going to stay here for a bit and see what's going to happen to you, alright? So I want you to go home with Dima and wait till I get back to find out what I'll have to do to you next.", she smiled and handed Wyatt his dufflebag and kissed his cheek.

Wyatt nodded once refusing to look at Dima, for the first time he actually broke down in front of him. It was a bit embarrassing, but what could he do now that it happened? Staring at the two males once more, the brunette smiled quickly tugged at Wyatt's hair winking at him. His face remained stoic, he was obviously regretting the actions he had taken. It wasn't him. He knew it very well. Smacking his rear she, moved her head to the side.

"Go on. I'll meet you two at home."
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 am

indent"I know he can't..." Dima agreed, staring into the fountain. "I don't want him to be his dad. I him to be him. If I'd wanted him to be like his dad, I wouldn't have fallen for him like I have." Blinking back some more tears, the blonde pulled his hands out of his pockets and tossed a few coins into the fountain. When Cecilia latched onto him, the artist hugged her back, letting out a faint sigh. "I guess all I ever really wanted in life was for someone to love me. To make me feel wanted. Needed. So I wouldn't feel like such a waste of space. I mean, I know my grandparents love me...and I know you do. And I appreciate it. So much. What all of you have done for me. But...that's...I need the kind of love that they talk about in fairy tales, too. It's either my horrible timing or my crappy luck that put me in the position where the one I want doesn't really want me back. I won't forget about my health or my safety but if I have to give up one or the other for Wyatt's sake, I will. I'm always going to put others before myself. That's just who I am. I know it's not healthy for me, but...I guess over the years I've just gotten so used to helping others that I never really addressed my own needs. Mostly because addressing them would cause episodes of depression." Cecilia had a point, though, when she talked about how all of the situations he'd been through had just made him who he was now. It was true. He was a stronger man now than he'd ever been in the past. He wasn't afraid to stand up for himself anymore and he even stood up for others when they needed defending. Everything he had been through had shown him the things that he would never become. The day Dima became a bully would be the day he'd put a bullet in his head. There was just now way he would ever let himself subject others to the things he'd been subjected to. He wanted to defend them. So they wouldn't have to feel his pain, his humiliation.

indent"You're right...all those situations I went through just made me able to stand up for myself...and for others. I never want anyone to go through what I went through. If I can stop it or at least brighten someone's day then I'd like to think I'm making the world a better place. Slowly but surely. Random acts of kindness can make a whole hell of a lot of difference. I actually had a kid tell me I saved their life, once. It was really powerful to know I'd made such a difference in a single person's life...that I was the difference between life and death for that kid." He flashed Cecilia a smile as he walked with her to the security office. All the while, the boy was mentally preparing himself for what he might see...or how Wyatt might react. Overall, the blonde felt it was better to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. It wasn't long before they arrived and, at that point, Dima stepped back and leaned himself against the wall, keeping his eyes on the door as they both waited for Wyatt to come out. He couldn't help but laugh a little at how Ceci pouted about being addressed as "ma'am". A few moments later, there was Wyatt. Breaking down in his mother's arms. Biting his lip, the artist politely looked away, his heart breaking even more at the sound of the other man's sobs. It hurt to see he was so upset but he didn't want to intrude on their moment so he stood there in silence, trying to block out the sounds of Wyatt's crying so his heart wouldn't break any more. 'Wyatt...ugh...if you'd let me I'd hold you right now...but you probably wouldn't let me, anyway...'

indentHearing Cecilia's voice once more, the artist turned his attention back to the pair and listened to what she had to say. When she said that Wyatt was to go home with him, Dima's jaw nearly dropped in shock, but he resisted it and sighed faintly. He didn't know if this ride was going to be awkward or sweet or horrible. Frankly, at this point, it could have gone either way. With how Wyatt was acting now, anything was possible. Fishing his car keys out of his pocket and pushing himself off of the wall, he twirled the keys on his finger. 'This should be fun,' he thought to himself, flashing a faint smile in Wyatt's direction. It was probably completely obvious to the brunette that he had been crying...and crying pretty damn hard, too, but he tried to make it seem like everything was fine. "Come on, Wyatt. Let's get you home." Tossing his keys up into the air, the blonde caught them in his hand before turning around and making his way back out of the mall and to his car. Glancing over his shoulder every once in a while to make sure the male was following him, Dima couldn't help but be worried about this ride. It wasn't long before they arrived at his car and, before he got into the vehicle, the artist examined the portion of the hood where he'd slammed his fist and cringed a little at the sight of the dent. It wasn't anything that he couldn't pop out but the fact that he'd actually hit his baby that hard bothered him. "Fuck. I'll have to pop that out when I get home," he muttered before slipping into the driver's side and starting the engine.
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:57 am

Snap! (invite only) - Page 3 2w2pnrn
She did not raise her boy like this. She did not carry his sorry ass in her for nine months, suffer through twelve hours of painful labor, and raise him as best she could after Jaylen was locked away for him to turn into some hooligan. This was not the Dre she raised. Imani sighed heavily as she pulled up to a stop light, pinching the bridge of her nose. Dre had accidentally left his laptop open at home and she had seen some very rude messages written on his social wall about an incident at the mall. All she wanted to do after a long day at work was go home and take a nice, hot bath--but this boy had to go and ruin it. This was why she couldn't have nice things. But despite all the anger and frustration of raising a teenager, Dre was still her baby and she still worried about him. Ever since junior high, he'd changed. He'd just....changed. Now he was loud and rude and always picked fights. What happened to the boy that would cry if they killed a spider instead of releasing it outside? To the boy whose sweater would get caught in his braces? The boy who used to love everyone and everything?

"Get the hell outta the road, you sludge-sucking dirt bags!" She yelled out of her car window as she slammed on her horn. "I swear this boy will be the end of me." She muttered, speeding up a bit to get to the mall faster. Once there, she hastily parked her car and got out, slinging her purse over her shoulder. As she walked inside, she adjusted her dark, pencil-stripe, a-line skirt and light blue button up top. Her short black heels clicked on the hard mall floor with every step she took, muttering to herself angrily the entire way to the security office. A lot of children stood out to her, many she had known from various pranks pulled on Dre and vandalism done yo their house. No one seemed to notice her. It didn't take long for her to push her way up the crowded escalator, too impatient to wait for it to get her to the top on its own, and stalk up to the security office. She found the door slightly ajar and flung it open, stepping inside with her hands on her hips.

"Where is he?" She asked, getting confused looks from the mall cops. "My son? D'Andre? The one who pushed some poor boy in the fountain?" When she was answered with complete silence, she pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows. "Just call him up here." She demanded. "We can't do that, miss." She widened her eyes and gestured toward an intercom in the corner of the room. "Sorry, miss, that's only for emergencies." With a scoff, Imani pushed past the police officers and grabbed the intercom, flicking it on. "D'Andre Marcus Volk, get yo' ass up to this security office right now or I will whoop you seven ways to Sunday, boy." With that, she slammed the intercom down and glared at the cops again. Then she plopped down in an uncomfortable plastic chair with a heavy sigh and put a hand over her face, shaking her head. "This boy, I swear!"

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:03 am

He bit his lower lip, to the point where it had become swollen when he had let it go. The brunette was distraught over multiple reasons and one of them included Dima. He couldn't keep to his word, but he did say he couldn't make promises for what would happen. But it did bother him though. More than anything he wanted to grant the blonde a day of rest from all sorts of bullshit drama. Even he wanted a break from all the stress he had to go through in his daily life. For once he just wanted to have a day full of laziness and laughter.

Before they arrived at Dima's car, he tugged on Dima's sweater gently, his head still low in order to keep his swollen eyes hidden, "I'm going to change my clothes real quick...", quickly speed walking to the men's bathroom in Macy's he stripped his clothes almost immediately as he walked through the door.

He was already topless and being gawked at by a few of the men inside of the bathroom but that didn't bother him. The reek of chlorine from his clothes was bothering him incredibly bad. Throwing on a white tank top and black sweatpants, he slipped off his wet white socks for another pair of white ones Cecilia put in for him. Once he slipped on his Adidas sandals and his gray and black stripped jacket, the male was out in seconds in the parking lot staring at his mothers car in front of Dima's, who had happened to be upset over the dent on his hood. Pushing his lips to the left, Wyatt walked into the car quietly, keeping his head low. Say it.. Say how much I ruined your day..

"I'm sorry...", his cracked voice pushed through his low, hung head, "I... I...", the athlete couldn't push more words out before staring at his hands, holding a major amount of shame.

Out.Of.Candy -
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Raminel Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 am

NPC; Cecilia Daniel

Crossing her legs, Cecilia flicked her hair back and sighed listening to the explanation she was being given. According to what she was told, her son was in deep shit for the scene he caused. Assault and battery were two things that did not look well in anyone's record. Ever. Licking her lips, she smiled acknowledging everything she was told. She wasn't going to lie though, she was afraid. Extremely fearful that her son wasn't going to be able to have the chance to do the things he wanted. If he was sent to jail, that was it. No more sports, no more life. Well, that last bit of life was an exaggeration, but still, she was worried about Wyatt's future.

Rubbing her temples she sighed and flicked on her white iPhone preparing to send a text to Wyatt but paused mid-way. Shit. I forgot, it got damaged in the water. Fucking phones. She cursed mentally and texted Lisette instead asking if she was fine at her friends house. Cool mom. She was a very cool and modern mom. Of course she was. She deserved an award for being best mom of the century. But she was being sarcastic, no mom is ever the best, even if she raises her kids well. No matter what the outcome may be there are still some consequences and mistakes bound to happen along the way. Cecilia knew herself that she wasn't always a fantastic mother, but she tried pretty damn hard to do the best she could.

"My son? D'Andre? The one who pushed some poor boy in the fountain?"

Cecilia's eyes widened hearing the woman mention Dre's name. Regaining her composure, she chuckled to herself and waited for the woman to finish yelling over the intercom once she arrived near it. Of course she was angry, Cecilia was just as mad herself, but of course children are bound to be children. Making many mistakes.

"Mrs. Volk?", the brunette raised her hand midway near her chest, smiling lightly, "I'm the mother of said poor boy. Can me and you both talk before we decide what consequences our boys are going to receive?"
Raminel
Raminel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:28 am

indentFeeling a light tug on his hoody, Dima glanced over his shoulder at Wyatt once more. The man wanted to change his clothes. That was fine with him. He wanted to make some sort of comment like "try not to beat the shit out of anyone on the way there" or something similar but he bit his tongue. Obviously the other man was extremely upset. Now would not be a good time to be cracking cruel jokes. Watching the brunette disappear into Macy's, he stood there for a few moments, chewing on the inside of his cheek. Even though he wasn't crying anymore, Dima was still upset and angry about what had happened...and the fact that his day was ruined. Pulling out his phone, the artist checked the time as he turned away from the department store and headed out to his car. The other male knew where they'd parked. He could come find him. Pocketing his phone once more, Dima shook his head. There was still a little bit of time to attempt to salvage what was left of the day. But there was certainly no guarantee that it could even be saved at this point, given how upset Wyatt was. It wasn't long before he was outside of the mall and at his car, examining the dent before sliding into the driver's seat to start the engine. Once he was in the vehicle with the door closed, the male cranked up the music a little bit, humming along to one of the songs on the Shinedown CD he had in the stereo. He didn't realize that Wyatt was there until he heard the passenger side door close.

indentGlancing over at the athlete, Dima turned off his stereo and backed out of the parking space to drive Wyatt home. As he was doing so, he heard the male speak. Apologizing. The artist stopped the car for a few moments and leaned his head back to stare up at the ceiling. The look on Wyatt's face made it so hard to stay mad at him. Letting out a heavy sigh, the blonde put his car into drive and turned out of the parking lot. It was a while before he spoke. "It's really hard to stay mad at you when you look so upset," he responded in a soft voice, flashing a halfhearted smile towards Wyatt. "It's okay. You don't have to apologize. Shit happens." He was still hurt that his day was ruined and that Wyatt couldn't keep out of a fight but he wanted the other man to feel better so he didn't say anything about it. Watching the road, Dima lifted one of his hands from the wheel and ran it through his hair. "Besides, I'm not the one you need to apologize to." The blonde was also feeling a little bit of guilt for telling Cecilia everything when he'd promised Wyatt he wouldn't say a word. But the woman had a right to know what was going on with her son so he didn't feel too horrible about it. "I'm just lucky your mom found me when she did. Or I might have done something stupid. Like self destructive, stupid. I was pretty upset. But I'm over it." With that, the male fell silent once more and remained silent until they arrived at Wyatt's house. Pulling up to the curb, Dima cut the engine and sat back to look at Wyatt fully. "Are you gonna be okay? Or do you want me to stay with you till your mom gets home?"
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next